In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• CAN"T TOUCH THIS!
  • Aww, that's sweet! Yeah, my dad blows. Hence me now being named after one of his favourite '80s songs. dry.gif
  • do do do do do dodo dodo *cant touch this* do do do do dodo dodo

break it down

ok ill stop the hammer dance!
  • no continue! it greatly amuses me!
  • im actually kinda doing it now at my desk like the loser i am
  • hahahahaa thank you for that image
  • its even funnier cos right now im at the front desk doing the little dance and no1 can tell!
  • hahahahhah!

now i leave for home!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 21 2006, 01:13 PM)
    You think your dad's a bastard? Mine wanted to name me Theresa -- after his EX-GIRLFRIEND.

Ouch.

I was Emily for a little while. And then my mom decided I didn't look like an Emily. Then she was going to name me Kaelyn Nicole, but the nurse looked at her weird, so she changed it to Nicole Kaelyn. tongue.gif Hence why I go by Katy.
  • Haha, I was Ashley for a while..
  • i've been ________ since 1974 and i wasn't even born till 1983!.. ha... my mom always wanted a daughter so she could name her ________ but ended up popping out two sons first...
  • wow.....

i've always been meg.

but if i was a boy, id've been robert.
  • AHh iwas going to be roberto or robert as well!
    hahahaha yay
  • more blonde in hair

i rule

rather
  • Guyyys! What should I do when Paint suddenly stops working on my computer?? I actually need it for once..
  • No, like, I need it to edit pictures..
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 21 2006, 04:41 PM)
    AHh iwas going to be roberto or robert as well!
    hahahaha yay

robert's a cool name. go us.

my mom actually wanted to name me william, and my dad patrick, but they compromised. robert was my great-grandfather's name (on my mom's side). margaret (meg) is my great-grandmother's name (on my dad's side).
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 21 2006, 07:55 PM)
    No, like, I need it to edit pictures..

http://www.openoffice.org/product/draw.html
    my sis' school uses this, its free.
  • My name is Amy. However, my very slavic grandmother can't pronounce hard "a"s. So, when my mother first brought me over as a very tiny baby, the convo went something like this:
    My mom: "her name is Amy."
    Grandma (in a very thick Ukrainian accent): "I'll call her Emily."
    Mom: ".... .... ... what?"

This is why my grandma calls me "Emy" rather than "Amy." It's wonderful.

Second story: today I went to a carnival and went on a kiddy rollercoaster. Since I was with two friends and we couldn't fit three people into the really tiny seats, I sat with a little girl a couple of rows ahead. She didn't talk the entire time, but was so awesome. I convinced her to turn around and throw the "rock on" sign to my friends whenever we rounded the corner. She looked so proud of herself. I taught a little girl how to rock out propery.