In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Someone changed the cursor on this library computer to have floating hearts around it. Fucking scenesters.

I loved Animorphs and was completely heartbroken when one of my friends convinced me she could morph when we were wee young'ns.
  • Hahaha, I didn't even read the books and I would tell my friends that I could do it.
  • I just saw the scariest thing on Entertainment Tonite: Connie Chung in an evening gown singing and dancing while sitting on a piano. blink.gif
  • she can sit and dance as well? I've tried plenty a time, but i always turn out looking foolish...
  • Ah, Connie. I once wrote a fan letter to her husband.
  • ^^Kewl! Did he write back?

You know what's fun? Reducing a grown man to tears.
  • tempe, your a million ways to be cruel... reducing a grown man to tears?
    who is her husband?
  • He sent me free tickets, but I was a 10-year-old without a ride to NY.
  • Tempe has had many husbands. She's full of lipstick and malice and fishnets and callous. I forget what Connie's hubby's name is. Dang! He has an afternoon talk show. Oh, mixtape, help! I can't remember his name!

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 19 2006, 07:45 PM)
    He sent me free tickets, but I was a 10-year-old without a ride to NY.

^^Aww! How nice! Oh!!! His name is Maury Povage!!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 19 2006, 10:42 PM)
    who is her husband?

I thought you were asking Tempe that, so I was really confused..sheeee is married toooo.....MAURY! THE MAURY!!
  • oh mys... Maury?! are you sure? thats just wierd...
  • Do you ever get a really nasty smell in your nose even though you haven't smelled the nasty thing at all? Like for instance, several years ago I had this evil teacher who wore this putrid cologne. And now I feel like I'm smelling his cologne right now!!!
  • *foams at the mouth*

If any of you are from Carolina, we are officially not on speaking terms until winter.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 19 2006, 10:52 PM)
    Do you ever get a really nasty smell in your nose even though you haven't smelled the nasty thing at all? Like for instance, several years ago I had this evil teacher who wore this putrid cologne. And now I feel like I'm smelling his cologne right now!!!

Hes probably haunting you...

but probably not tongue.gif

^ITS the stills! .... well his arse anyways...
  • ^^ that Tush is at least getting the image of talking cows out of my head. Please people, stop the insanity. Ban all talking cows.
  • how did talking cows get IN to your head?
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

you've never scene those new soymilk commercials they have now with cows in human clothes talking about soymilk like they're your average human? These commercials are heavily disturbing and should not be watched alone nor in the dark.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 19 2006, 11:29 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

you've never scene those new soymilk commercials they have now with cows in human clothes talking about soymilk like they're your average human? These commercials are heavily disturbing and should not be watched alone nor in the dark.

^^OMG I'VE SEEN THOSE!

They are kind of scary, I must say.
  • lol!

I've seen a commercial about the best meat for some thing... and it involves a cow cheering for joy that he won, My sister and I mock this cow immensly... even though, the whole concept is as well disturbing...
  • The one with the cow winning is FUNNY.