In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 20 2006, 09:20 PM)
    My favorite went as such:
    small kid: "HI BEN [me in background: "his name is Ken. KEN."] YOUR FRIENDS ARE BUNNIES. They have bunny ears and bunny tails and bunny fur. .... BYE."

laugh.gif
    that's great...
  • shes got the looks to make, looks it to fake, looks to it break it, shes got the...
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 20 2006, 07:20 PM)
    Today, my friends and I were in a park when two small children (less than 5-years-old, I'm guessing) came up and just started talking with us. Soon, they were our new bffs and I exploited them into calling up my guyfriend and leaving voicemails on his phone. My favorite went as such:
    small kid: "HI BEN [me in background: "his name is Ken. KEN."] YOUR FRIENDS ARE BUNNIES. They have bunny ears and bunny tails and bunny fur. .... BYE."
    They were spectacular kids who will, no dount, gorw into spectacular people.

Tonetoile, you're hillarious! You've really got to write all these stories down and make a book!
  • I wake up, it's a bad dream
    Noone on my side
    I was fighting
    But I just feel too tired
    To be fighting
    Guess I'm not the fighting kind
    Wouldn't mind it
    If you were by my side
    But you're long gone
    Yeah you're long gone now
  • Did these small children have parents? I just feel sketched out when small kids are alone in parks...like that 5 year old the teens on acid thought was a gremlin and took home and put in the closet....
  • RIVERS CUOMO GOT MAAARRIIIIEEEEED! biggrin.gif
  • I played the Lemmings today on the PS2. It was fun. biggrin.gif I wanted to play MediEvil, though, but I couldn't find the CD. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 21 2006, 12:57 AM)
    RIVERS CUOMO GOT MAAARRIIIIEEEEED! biggrin.gif

BARF? i thought he was on wemen strike.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 21 2006, 08:26 AM)

HAHAH BARF? i love you!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 21 2006, 08:26 AM)

Nah, he was just celibate and wanted to wait until he knew he would be with someone for the rest of his life.
  • so who has been waiting all their life to sleep with/marry me? any takers?
  • Well not *all* my life, but since I was a toddler at least..
  • hHAHAHAH original soulmates mother fuckers

lets get on the sex
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 21 2006, 06:46 AM)
    I played the Lemmings today on the PS2. It was fun. biggrin.gif I wanted to play MediEvil, though, but I couldn't find the CD. mad.gif

lemmings is the sex of games

i was brought up on that game, and most people have never played it over here, which i was miffed at

Andy: so lemmings rules!
    person: buh?
    Andy: LEMMINGS
    person: whats that...
    Andy: *acts out all the things lemmings do in the game in a amazing dance*
    person: *backs away*
  • Hahaha, my cousin just found out that his girlfriend's pregnant and he wants to name it after Paris Hilton.
  • HAHAHHAHAHAHAH hes just setting that poor girl up for a life of failure and skankerific-ness
  • Well, his other favourite idea is Teagan Sara Gordon. rolleyes.gif
  • TEEHEE!

i was nameless for 3 friggen days - so i was "the child" for a while!!!

my father wanted to name me rosamunda

the bastard
  • You think your dad's a bastard? Mine wanted to name me Theresa -- after his EX-GIRLFRIEND.
  • HAHAHAH WOW

ahahahhaha im not even gonna touch that!

i was supposed to be born valentines day and they wanted to name me valentina :S