In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• How did I miss the Animorphs discussion?! I had like 40 of those books (i had no friends) and stopped at like 44--only to find out recently that the series ended at 52 or something--and I never found out what ended up happening. I kinda wanna know now...

Those books were incredibly violent for kids books, now that I think about it. I was a strange child.

I had an American Girl doll (Felicity) and do you guys remember that Babysitters Club movie that came out years ago? haha
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 20 2006, 12:14 AM)
    I had an American Girl doll (Felicity) and do you guys remember that Babysitters Club movie that came out years ago? haha

I have Felicity, Samantha, and Josefina. biggrin.gif I was a history dork. Still am.

And yes!!! I remember that movie!!! It had Larissa Oleynik in it, and speaking of Larissa, I've wanted to watch 10 Things I Hate About You sooooo badly, mainly to see if someone I know is on the rooftop with Letters to Cleo at the end, haha.
  • lol I am def. a history dork--I'm a history major.

What a ridiculous movie--I hadn't thought about it or that series in years.

I love 10 Things I Hate About You. Classic teen movie. Please explain that rooftop comment, please. I thought it was just the band on the roof (the drummer of that band is now the lead singer of American Hi-Fi I think).
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 20 2006, 12:25 AM)
    I love 10 Things I Hate About You. Classic teen movie. Please explain that rooftop comment, please. I thought it was just the band on the roof (the drummer of that band is now the lead singer of American Hi-Fi I think).

The bassist for my 3rd favourite band, Scamper, used to be the bassist for Letters to Cleo, I believe, and I kind of know him now that I've gone to another show and he's recognised me and tried to buy me a beer he owes me, haha. So I want to see if he's on the rooftop. biggrin.gif
  • lol that's awesome!! haha I love that Letters to Cleo spawned so many random bands.

I wish a member of one of my favorite bands owed me a beer....damn. haha
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 20 2006, 12:50 AM)
    I wish a member of one of my favorite bands owed me a beer....damn. haha

He bribed me into buying their new EP off iTunes with alcohol, haha. Except he didn't realise I was under 21, but he was going to get one for me anyway...until he realised my dad was with me....eep...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 19 2006, 10:10 PM)
    He bribed me into buying their new EP off iTunes with alcohol, haha. Except he didn't realise I was under 21, but he was going to get one for me anyway...until he realised my dad was with me....eep...

AWKWARD! Although, I do enjoy myself a few awkward situations.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 20 2006, 12:10 AM)

Hahaha that's beautiful! Congrats for being mistaken for 21!
  • id like to be mistaken for 21 at some poitn...most ppl think im like 17!
    Damn my lack of height!
  • The MSTRKRFT album has been all over the internet... and i still haven't downloaded due to lack of free time/ lack of being at home.

I'm going insane.

speaking of going insane... I took part in a psycological study today for a free movie pass... I did it, because the lady asked me very nicely, and I do most things if asked with a please... and that means i'm insane
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 20 2006, 12:39 PM)
    id like to be mistaken for 21 at some poitn...most ppl think im like 17!
    Damn my lack of height!

Same here! When I first started working at ShopRite, EVERYONE thought I was 16, and I was about to graduate high school tongue.gif This was only an issue because something almost happened between me and one of my co-workers who was 22 at the time, haha.
  • I'm short, and I am 16.

people don't tend to confuse my age, unless its just by a year.
  • double post ahahaha its gonna combine them, huh?

anyways, I just figured out that there's three different "Jaded"s on the forum

'cause there's Jaded, JadedSurprises, and JaJaJaJaded.
    unless they're all the same person and just pretending to be three different people. however, that's not very likely.

edit: wait...damn... it didn't combine them. whatever...
  • You beat the system phantom!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 20 2006, 11:39 AM)
    id like to be mistaken for 21 at some poitn...most ppl think im like 17!
    Damn my lack of height!

Yeah bouncers were always skeptical of my 18year old id...as if I'd fake that--it wouldn't get me anything. blah.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 20 2006, 04:03 PM)
    Yeah bouncers were always skeptical of my 18year old id...as if I'd fake that--it wouldn't get me anything. blah.

HAHAHAHHAHA
    i totally understand!
    its funny co sill go to buy booze and wont get id'd but ill go to buy a lottery ticket and they'll ask for id!

wtf?
  • i'm begining to think that my right leg is shorter than the left, as i've noticed that the right leg of my pants seems to get noticeable wear at the bottom long before the left leg does...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 20 2006, 09:38 PM)
    i'm begining to think that my right leg is shorter than the left, as i've noticed that the right leg of my pants seems to get noticeable wear at the bottom long before the left leg does...

hahahahah! i hardly think your an oddity... everyone has appendages that differ slightly in length... or strength.

My dad made me bangles! how rad is that?!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 20 2006, 08:56 PM)
    hahahahah! i hardly think your an oddity... everyone has appendages that differ slightly in length... or strength.

my right side just loses... the leg is shorter, the boob is smaller and the armpit sweats more...
    oh, the right side wins in one case, it's got the cuter ear lobe...
  • Today, my friends and I were in a park when two small children (less than 5-years-old, I'm guessing) came up and just started talking with us. Soon, they were our new bffs and I exploited them into calling up my guyfriend and leaving voicemails on his phone. My favorite went as such:
    small kid: "HI BEN [me in background: "his name is Ken. KEN."] YOUR FRIENDS ARE BUNNIES. They have bunny ears and bunny tails and bunny fur. .... BYE."
    They were spectacular kids who will, no dount, gorw into spectacular people.