In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 10:03 PM)
    Katy, did you get your copy of High Voltage yet? dry.gif

Nope. *pout*
  • Okay guys, I need your help in a silly way. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE cross your fingers/pray/send good vibes/hope and wish/telepathically convince my teacher that I shouldn't have to do my guitar test tomorrow. You have nooo idea what a nervous wreck I am. I need the weekend. sad.gif
  • *sends telepathic vibes*

I almost wrote "telepathetic." blink.gif
  • He IS telepathetic! He just assumes that everyone in my BEGINNERS guitar class knows how to play already and goes and plays solitaire in his office for the entire class. All semester.

I'm seriously panicking about tomorrow morning.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 08:24 PM)
    He IS telepathetic! He just assumes that everyone in my BEGINNERS guitar class knows how to play already and goes and plays solitaire in his office for the entire class. All semester.

I'm seriously panicking about tomorrow morning.

What a @#$% jerk!!! I'm sending some psychic waves his way! And if that doesn't work, I could always put a curse on him for you.
  • yes please. but one that makes him REALLY sympathetic to me.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 08:28 PM)
    yes please. but one that makes him REALLY sympathetic to me.

I'll give him one that makes him really sympathetic to you and one that gives him explosive diarrhea.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 15 2006, 11:29 PM)
    I'll give him one that makes him really sympathetic to you and one that gives him explosive diarrhea.

*reminds self never to get on Tempe's shit list....*

(dammit, that wasn't supposed to be a pun, either...)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 15 2006, 08:38 PM)
    *reminds self never to get on Tempe's shit list....*

(dammit, that wasn't supposed to be a pun, either...)

^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

now my roomie officially thinks i'm nuts! I read that and bursted out laughing. I think she wants to put me in a home.
  • ahhhh but homes can be fun....i mean...jello in little cups!
    COME ON! A MA ZING!
  • Wanna know the worst part, Ro? I'm supposed to play a Rufus/Loudon song for the test. And I'm bad at it.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 11:49 PM)
    Wanna know the worst part, Ro? I'm supposed to play a Rufus/Loudon song for the test. And I'm bad at it.

Which one? one man guy?
  • Yes! And like, every tab I look up is different and I'm so confused and slow with guitar and SASDGFSKKKQ!1
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 11:56 PM)
    Yes! And like, every tab I look up is different and I'm so confused and slow with guitar and SASDGFSKKKQ!1

GAH!!! i had a great tab for it fuck i dont know where it is!!! SHit i can find it ill send it but no promises!

ull be fine!

just remember what rufus says (with a terrified look on his face).
  • HAHAHAHA I love you.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 16 2006, 12:02 AM)
    HAHAHAHA I love you.

NO I LOVE YOU
  • OMGZZLOVEFEST!!1~*

Okay, so, we're supposed to include a biography, so I'm using this one, which thankfully is hilarious. Plus he and my teacher have a similar sense of humour so maybe he'll have a newfound respect for me and overlook the fact that I can't make music with a guitar!!

http://lwiii.com/lwbiogr1.html
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 16 2006, 12:11 AM)
    OMGZZLOVEFEST!!1~*

Okay, so, we're supposed to include a biography, so I'm using this one, which thankfully is hilarious. Plus he and my teacher have a similar sense of humour so maybe he'll have a newfound respect for me and overlook the fact that I can't make music with a guitar!!

HAHAHA IVE SEEN THIS! that rocks
  • Bleck!! My roomie was cutting onions and didn't wash the dish. Now I just ate a piece of cake on that dish.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 09:11 PM)
    OMGZZLOVEFEST!!1~*

you can do it, you can do it mixtape! I know you can make great music! wink.gif
  • Keep believing that, maybe it will help!