Random Stuff

Comments

• ya i dunno!
  • you scare me sometimes ro,

and now i go to sleep, toodles!
  • Do i?
    yay

xxoo goodnight love
  • OMG, I just saw the creepiest commerical ever for soymilk!!! It had talking cows. A dad cow in a suit getting ready for work, a mother cow getting ready for work and holding 2 baby cows. They were all wearing clothes, sitting in a kitchen, and talking. The mom cow was forcing her husband to put soymilk in his coffee and cereal. Was someone smoking crack when the came up with this idea? ACK!!!! I'm so freaked out!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 13 2006, 03:11 AM)
    OMG, I just saw the creepiest commerical ever for soymilk!!! It had talking cows. A dad cow in a suit getting ready for work, a mother cow getting ready for work and holding 2 baby cows. They were all wearing clothes, sitting in a kitchen, and talking. The mom cow was forcing her husband to put soymilk in his coffee and cereal. Was someone smoking crack when the came up with this idea? ACK!!!! I'm so freaked out!!!

I KNOW! AHHHHHHHHHH.

Also, my friend sent me this and it ushered in two reactions. The first was complete horror at its existence. The second was a state of pure hysterical laughter, also at its existence.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EouPjJLub2c...rch=PSA%20mouth
  • OH MY GOD!!! I REMEMBER THAT!!

I knew all the words while I was watching it! God, I miss the '90s...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 13 2006, 03:20 AM)
    OH MY GOD!!! I REMEMBER THAT!!

I knew all the words while I was watching it! God, I miss the '90s...

'Twas a magical, magical time.

Have you ever tried explaining Pogs to someone who never had them? I was discussing this with a friend last night and I realized that it always ends in failure... as such:
    Me: "I found Pogs the other day!"
    Other Nonpog Person (ONpP for short): "eh, 'pogs?' "
    Me: "Well, they're these little disks that were popular back in the day."
    ONpP: "So, were they metal?"
    Me: "THey were mostly cardboard and stuff."
    ONpP: ".... what?"
    Me: "THEY HAD UNICORNS ON THEM... AND THE LION KING."
  • The Mighty Boosh is one of the coolest shows, ever...
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 12 2006, 11:15 PM)
    I KNOW! AHHHHHHHHHH.

Also, my friend sent me this and it ushered in two reactions. The first was complete horror at its existence. The second was a state of pure hysterical laughter, also at its existence.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EouPjJLub2c...rch=PSA%20mouth

OH MY I LOVED THAT WHEN I WAS A KID! I would sing that forever and ever! And remember boys and girls.....
  • OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhA

I CAN't BREATH

this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I GOT A 70 IN A TEST I THOUGHT I FAILED! blink.gif mellow.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif laugh.gif AHHHHH!

I hope this happens more often... i know it won't, i usually do how i think i do...

AHHHH! GUESSING AND BULLSHIT GETS YOU FARRR!
  • OMG YAY FOR MY FRIENDS!! AN ALMOST PERFECT SCORE!

http://www.chartattack.com/DAMN/2006/06/1025.cfm
  • I was so going to see them at the nxne free thingi at younge and dundas square.... then i remembered I had to go to a wedding... sad.gif all my nxne dreams were dashed in one foul swoop.
  • I am not a nerd on parade.
  • Why do people trust me with secrets? I can't keep them. I have to tell at least 5 people.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 14 2006, 01:51 AM)
    Why do people trust me with secrets? I can't keep them. I have to tell at least 5 people.

ummmmm blink.gif it's cause umm stuff?!!

blink.gif

i saw dave matthews band lastnight
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 14 2006, 07:05 AM)
    ummmmm blink.gif it's cause umm stuff?!!

blink.gif

Hhahaha, just fuming. I hate keeping secrets.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 14 2006, 10:58 AM)
    Hhahaha, just fuming. I hate keeping secrets.

depends on how steamy the secret is!!!
  • That's why I hate it, I CAN'T TELL ANYONE!!!