In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• cows have it comming... with thier deliciously tempthing patches and what not...

gah! im part of the PETA street team and i eat meat! is that wrong?
  • WITH their delciously tempting patches?!

i love you
  • I'd honestly eat any meat at least once. If someone gave me a piece of human to eat it, honestly would. Vegetarians freak me out
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 12 2006, 09:30 PM)
    I'd honestly eat any meat at least once. If someone gave me a piece of human to eat it, honestly would. Vegetarians freak me out

my sister is a veggitarian..yet always wantsveggie burgers or veggie dogs...

it's not like i want a ground beef shaped like a fkn apple!

i'm just saying
  • if i gave you your hand to eat would you eat it revolver? its a kind of meat
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 12 2006, 09:33 PM)
    if i gave you your hand to eat would you eat it revolver? its a kind of meat

i wouldnt put it past him...
  • Vegetables actually have feelings. A cow, sheep, pig or chicken doesn't know its alive.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 12 2006, 09:32 PM)
    it's not like i want a ground beef shaped like a fkn apple!

i'm just saying

i cant eat apples or pears 'cause they scratch my throat, so that seems like a good alternative for me. cool.gif
  • If it was inbetween roros buns i'd take a huge bite
  • EAT YOUR HAND NOW REVOLVER!
  • How am i supposed to cut my own hand up with jus my other hand. At least let me eat my genitals or my neck or something. Its not fair otherwise
  • you don't need a knife and fork to do it sir.... god don't be so proper all the time.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 12 2006, 09:26 PM)
    gah! im part of the PETA street team and i eat meat! is that wrong?

bahaha so am i. we suck at caring.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 12 2006, 09:52 PM)
    bahaha so am i. we suck at caring.

HAHAHAHAHA

its ok me too... we like our meat...we just want it to get to our plates in a humane matter biggrin.gif
  • I totally just ran over fels foot with my chair. ahahahahhaha! it was hilarious.
  • i would love tobe in a room with the both of u!
  • right now you'd be hearing fel talk of science to her buddy, and see me typeing on a keyboard... its not as glamourous as i make it out to be....

plus calista flockhart just walked in.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 12 2006, 10:05 PM)
    right now you'd be hearing fel talk of science to her buddy, and see me typeing on a keyboard... its not as glamourous as i make it out to be....

plus calista flockhart just walked in.

hmm what abotu the sex?