In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i really dislike that when you make two posts in a row in a thread and combines them into one...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 14 2006, 03:34 PM)
    i really dislike that when you make two posts in a row in a thread and combines them into one...

ME TOOO!!!!!! WTF IS UP WITH THAT?! dry.gif
  • It's made so people don't multipost to get their numbers up. I kind of like it.
  • Pop rocks rock my world... I buy a ton whenever i go to sugarville....

I'm going to study now.... byes... if i come on again Revolver remind me about the obese/fish smelling thing...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 14 2006, 05:44 PM)
    Pop rocks rock my world... I buy a ton whenever i go to sugarville....

ahh, i haven't had pop rocks in so long... i'll have to look for them next time i'm out...
  • Agentnumone! Go study, now! Don't make me bring Revolver out from the basement. (He's taking a nap in the basement I don't have.)
  • My computer with the printer is dead... so i can't print my notes out... which i need to study... so oops
  • I can revive it. I know CPR
  • I don't like Duracell batteries.
  • ^^^ me either! I thought I was the only one. I really don't like the copper topper or whatever their motto is.
  • Bon Jovi was in one of their commercials. So they're cool in my books.
  • Hello, energizer bunny? 'Nuff said.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 14 2006, 09:00 PM)
    Hello, energizer bunny? 'Nuff said.

I want my own pet energizer bunny. I'd name him Mickey Rooney and watch him bang his drums around and around, till he bumps into some furniture, and falls over but his legs keep moving and moving.
  • Man they've got the JOVI! come on!

and that bunny is kind of freaky... like it can't die...
  • Random note...random superficial shallow note...

hot brit at work looks especially hot today! HAHAHAhA

That is all i have to keep me going here!!!! the little eye candy that i have!

*ps - denise - i think my horrible plan is working muahaha*
  • WWW.BLOCKSTORM.CA !!!

THE TREWS AND THE SHINS ! Its so close I can smell it.... ummm smells of nutmeg... smile.gif
  • back on me sexy computer again

*rubs firewall*
  • I had a bon fire last night. It was fantastic.

It was extremely last minute, so I was shocked when about 15 people showed up. I liked it.

My new friend Ryan came over. He's pretty much one of the hottest guys I've ever seen.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jun 15 2006, 04:24 PM)
    I had a bon fire last night. It was fantastic.

It was extremely last minute, so I was shocked when about 15 people showed up. I liked it.

My new friend Ryan came over. He's pretty much one of the hottest guys I've ever seen.

Mmmmmmmmmmm hottness!

PICS GIRLIE! lol
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 15 2006, 04:38 PM)
    Mmmmmmmmmmm hottness!

PICS GIRLIE! lol

hahahahaha!

I'm kind of lost . . .

Are you talking about his photos? Because they are kind of girlie . . . he's a drama major . . . and he's gay. But I adore him.

"24 people got accepted into my school . . . yeah, it's pretty exclusive. I'm pretty exclusive. So I'm pretty amazing. Yeah, basically."

He's conceded too. I love it though.

He steals clothes from the Barn Theatre, which he's the executive producer of. He was wearing this sweater vest and these fake glasses that he took. Kevin hated it but I thought it was sexy. biggrin.gif