In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ^^^ ooo, I'm so gonna try reading that book since it comes recommended by someone who know so much biggrin.gif

I just saw something incredible on tv: a giant chicken flying on a motorcycle
    Now, I'm just blown away.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 12 2006, 02:31 AM)
    I just saw something incredible on tv: a giant chicken flying on a motorcycle
    Now, I'm just blown away.

Haha. The Burger King commercial? Seriously, I thought "The King" commercials were the most frightening things I had ever seen on television...

Burger King continues to suprise (and frighten) me.
  • ^^ Lol

Yes yes, those "The King" commericals are disturbing!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 11 2006, 10:14 PM)
    Just to keep you busy, you could try reading the roach broach blogs on OORBS's myspace. There are 3 so far, and btw, you are mentioned in one of them. wink.gif

aw, I feel special!

I'll read them tomorrow, since I have to go to bed right now.
  • nitey nite, milky! wink.gif
    ^^ Lol

Yes yes, those "The King" commericals are disturbing!

ya, the King is very scary, have you seen the chicken one, the one where the guy eats too many chicken sandwiches and starts to become one...kinda nightmarish/horror style?
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Jun 11 2006, 08:09 PM)
    ya, the King is very scary, have you seen the chicken one, the one where the guy eats too many chicken sandwiches and starts to become one...kinda nightmarish/horror style?

Lol, oh no, of course! What's with that commercial?!
    Why do people feel the need to make fun of chickens? I mean, come on now pigeons, that would be a different story. Leave the poor chickens alone.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 12 2006, 03:11 AM)
    Lol, oh no, of course! What's with that commercial?!
    Why do people feel the need to make fun of chickens? I mean, come on now pigeons, that would be a different story. Leave the poor chickens alone.

I love all kinds of poultry (I think it's the Ukrainian in me that brings out this adoration), but chickens are, well, for lack of better words, completely and utterly stupid beings... guinea hens moreso, but chickens as well.
  • hmmm. I like poultry as well, just not a huge slab of it. hmm. I don't know what else to say. well, I don't like to see visually how we get our meat, I just like the clean packages I guess. My Spanish teacher once showed us in class how they killed a cow and sliced it open and everything. That was terrible/gross/scary.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Jun 11 2006, 08:22 PM)
    My Spanish teacher once showed us in class how they killed a cow and sliced it open and everything. That was terrible/gross/scary.

Holy cow!!

(terrible and yet I couldn't resist)
  • ya! that was the grossest thing that I ever saw at that age. I think I stopped eating meat for about a week and then I was okay. But ya, they shouldn't scare kids like that! And the Napolean Dynamite scene with the chickens was gross. Egg Sandwiches washed down with Raw Egg Orange Juice?! Nasty McNasterson!
  • they made us tikes watch a video of a woman giving birth. Ack!
    Omg, though, people who kill the animals so that we can eat them, how do they do it?!
  • eww! gross! really? A woman giving birth? Noooo!!!
    oh man! I know I could never be a butcher. that has to be one of the worst jobs ever. I could never eat meat again! I think they are secretly serial murderers who enjoy stabbing at meat cause maybe it's the same thing as stabbing a person? No wonder most of them are mean and weird looking.
  • Lol! Oh no! I've never actually been to a butcher's shop. I'd be scared to go in!

Has anyone ever seen ever a monk fish? Man! Those are butt ugly fish!
  • post! let's see!
  • I'd love to slice live animals up for a living. Stupid cows
  • blink.gif

you should see what he does to emus!!!
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 12 2006, 06:44 AM)
    I'd love to slice live animals up for a living. Stupid cows

I was at the school computer on this forum for 10sec and my friend saw that response and said "I can picture a person with a Knife in thier hand, a cow in front of them and the phyco theme music playing..."

she now think im insane tongue.gif

... but you're totally not...
  • MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
  • I probably shouldn't love hamburgers as much as I do considering I grew up on a dairy farm..