In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Sorry, was gonna answer the question and then somehow forgot in my last post. Well, it all depends on how many icons you have that you want to show off. But I say every 50. biggrin.gif
  • Yes i like seeing your new icons! they always rule. so i say every 50 as well.
  • All right, so far 3 people say 50, and I just hit 1950 (holy shit, how'd I do that????), so I think it is time for a new icon. As much as I love Nick.

I'm feeling some Starbucks junkies coming on....
  • I'm starting to believe that all the college prep work (i.e. scholarship forms, housing documents, financial documents, &c.) that I'm doing is simply used to wear me down until I'm a mindless drone in time for my entrance in the fall.
  • such a cute icon, jedi_grrlie!!!

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 7 2006, 07:32 PM)
    I'm starting to believe that all the college prep work (i.e. scholarship forms, housing documents, financial documents, &c.) that I'm doing is simply used to wear me down until I'm a mindless drone in time for my entrance in the fall.

ah, soon tonetoile will be my mindless drone *insert evil laughter here*

Help...I finally got my sister into ok go, even though she's barely heard their music. She thinks the Kulash looks like Ratboy and now she's obsessed with the comparisons that are NOT there! I mean, come on! Would I be badmouthing Ratboy if he looked like the Kulash?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 8 2006, 02:47 AM)
    Help...I finally got my sister into ok go, even though she's barely heard their music. She thinks the Kulash looks like Ratboy and now she's obsessed with the comparisons that are NOT there! I mean, come on! Would I be badmouthing Ratboy if he looked like the Kulash?

You could go all Pavlov on her and do conditional training. Whenever she tries to make a comparison, spray her with water. She'll learn.
  • God that was strange to see you again
    Introduced by a friend of a friend
    Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'
    In that instant it started to pour,
    Captured a taxi despite all the rain
    We drove in silence across pont champlain
    And all of the time you thought I was sad
    I was trying to remember your name...
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 7 2006, 11:13 PM)
    You could go all Pavlov on her and do conditional training. Whenever she tries to make a comparison, spray her with water. She'll learn.

i perfer punches.... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 8 2006, 08:33 AM)
    God that was strange to see you again
    Introduced by a friend of a friend
    Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'
    In that instant it started to pour,
    Captured a taxi despite all the rain
    We drove in silence across pont champlain
    And all of the time you thought I was sad
    I was trying to remember your name...

Today was the Brain Fair at school (like a science fair, but kicks more ass and there are less homemade volcanoes) and there was a display all about independant music vs. the five major labels and I made a new friend because of that album!!! It was the first one I saw, then I noticed it was sitting beside Cursive (on VINYL), Black Keys, and Eels albums. I worship her because now I'm not the only person I know who listens to them. Anyway, we talked a lot and I told her all about Damian's NYT article and we promised to trade a lot of albums and yay. <3

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 7 2006, 09:58 PM)
    I'm feeling some Starbucks junkies coming on....

Aww! I totally have that picture next to my bed. The sig does not lie.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 7 2006, 11:13 PM)

There was an episode of The Office where Jim attacked Dwight with a spray bottle basically every time he spoke. So I definitely agree.
  • Stars lead you to new relationships.

sounds like a horroscope.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 8 2006, 03:37 PM)
    Today was the Brain Fair at school (like a science fair, but kicks more ass and there are less homemade volcanoes) and there was a display all about independant music vs. the five major labels and I made a new friend because of that album!!! It was the first one I saw, then I noticed it was sitting beside Cursive (on VINYL), Black Keys, and Eels albums. I worship her because now I'm not the only person I know who listens to them. Anyway, we talked a lot and I told her all about Damian's NYT article and we promised to trade a lot of albums and yay. <3
    Aww! I totally have that picture next to my bed. The sig does not lie.
    There was an episode of The Office where Jim attacked Dwight with a spray bottle basically every time he spoke. So I definitely agree.

Kay...i heart eels!

like...absolutely love them

SOULLLLLMMAAAAAAATESSSS
  • darbie + Dave... Roro+ Kay... the holy trinity...

I'm staring to feel left out. I want an ok go boardie soulmate tooo!
    *pouts*
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 8 2006, 03:29 PM)
    darbie + Dave... Roro+ Kay... the holy trinity...

I'm staring to feel left out. I want an ok go boardie soulmate tooo!
    *pouts*

you can have dave, he's starting to annoy me tongue.gif
  • You have Fel! AND the awesome..uh..okay, we need a name for Canadian boardies.
  • aww, snow patrol had to postpone their chicago show... so i won't be seeing them on my birthday... hope gary gets better soon...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 8 2006, 05:28 PM)
    You have Fel! AND the awesome..uh..okay, we need a name for Canadian boardies.

Fel does have an identical body... i guess our souls are mates too? I dunno.

I concur about the canadian boardie name. how about REBEL NATION! or maybe "Fighters for the reconciliation of Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds crew"! FFTROAMARRC for short.

darbie is it because you never know if hes truely online or not? Because that kind of annoys me.... and anyways you guys are soulmates if you like it or not.
  • But I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Alanis.
  • isn't that ironic?
  • Don't you think? It's like rain on your wedding day.
  • It's like writing a song without picking up a dictionary!