In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• whoo hoo!!! the radio station just called me and informed me i won snow patrol tickets!..
  • YAY OMG! SNOW PATROL ROCKS!

WHen is the show darbs?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 6 2006, 06:46 AM)

crunchie mcflurries! ahhh! Brits i am also jealous.

OHHHH, I GET IT!

Holy shit, that does rule!!!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 6 2006, 03:07 PM)
    YAY OMG! SNOW PATROL ROCKS!
    WHen is the show darbs?

this saturday, aka my birthday... i think that's why i won the tickets... 'cause when i signed up for them they asked why you wanted to go, i of course stated my love for snow patrol and that the show was on my birthday biggrin.gif
  • Take pictures!!
  • YAY!!!

sweet kick ass bday pressie!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 6 2006, 04:05 PM)
    whoo hoo!!! the radio station just called me and informed me i won snow patrol tickets!..

Awwwwesome! I was going to go to the show in NYC this past Saturday, but apparently it got rescheduled to the 27th. tongue.gif But I'm probably going to go to that one anyway. biggrin.gif

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 6 2006, 05:09 PM)
    it got rescheduled to the 27th. tongue.gif But I'm probably going to go to that one anyway. biggrin.gif

Which is MY birthday. Oh, how Snow Patrol loves us.
  • The new single i great... but the vid reminds me of that car comercial though...

i always confuse Snow patrol with Pilate... huh.gif
  • hahaha! i heard that there was this piolt that was attacked by a snake while he was flying the plane!

The movie "Snakes on a Plane" doesn't open until August. But Monty Coles doesn't have to see it. He's lived it.

Three-thousand feet in the air on Saturday, he discovered a four-and-a-half-foot black snake peering out at him from the instrument panel of his Piper Cherokee.

He'd already been preparing to land in southern Ohio after a flight from West Virginia.

He tried to swat the snake. But it just fell to his feet under the rudder pedals, and then darted to the other side of the cockpit.

So, while flying the plane with one hand, Coles grabbed the snake behind its head with his other hand, even as it coiled around his arm.

Next, he told the control tower he needed emergency landing clearance -- and that he had "one hand full of snake and the other hand full of plane." He says he was cleared right in.

Coles made a smooth landing, then posed for pictures with the snake, before letting it loose.
  • Hahaha, I heard about that on the radio.
  • I'm amused by the fact that he made an emergency landing, and then proceeded to take pictures with the snake. If that doesn't defy all logic....
  • I just love the line "one hand full of snake and the other hand full of plane." GAH! Hilarious...
  • HAHAHAHAHA

OMG YES!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 6 2006, 01:05 PM)
    whoo hoo!!! the radio station just called me and informed me i won snow patrol tickets!..

OMG!!! Darbie!!! So amazing! So lucky! I love Snow Patrol. What an awesome birthday gift for yourself. wink.gif
    BTW, happy early birthday my dear.
  • mmm snow patrol...

oops i was thinking of snow cones...

mmm snow cones....

i love snow patrol as well.
  • i wonder if it is possible to have snow CONES and snow patrol all at once without one's head exploding!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 6 2006, 07:27 PM)
    i wonder if it is possible to have snow CONES and snow patrol all at once without one's head exploding!

^^^^ Bwahaa!! You're so funny!
    So today I had my first patient. All I had to do was adjust his denture. Everything went fine till I dropped the damn denture on the floor! Thank goodness the stupid thing didn't break!
  • An Ode to Ratboy (you guys tell me which one is more funny):

Ratboy's brain had a wardrobe malfunction years ago.

Ratboy left his brain under the pillow and the toothfairy took it away.