In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 5 2006, 10:01 PM)
    I heard somewhere that they have crunchy mc fluries in england... If this is true, I envy all yall brits

wait, like how crunchy? I had 1.7 smartie mcflurries today, they were pretty crunchtastic.
  • today is the final last episode of Everwood! Waaaa! I'm gonna cry! How can they suddenly just decide to cancel that show unsure.gif mad.gif
  • BASTARDS

*shakes fist*
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 5 2006, 07:12 PM)
    BASTARDS

*shakes fist*

*sniff* Thank you, RoRo. I needed a shoulder to cry on. I love that show. Damn WB!

(p.s. I love that show because my sister wrote to the main kid, Gregory Smith, and he wrote back with a letter and a pretty autographed pic.)

*snif* Oh, Everwood, don't go!
  • be strong babe...be strong...

look - ill video tape stuff and turn it into a show...then u can mail me or whomever the main character is and ill send you tones of RO merch? HAHA

ya i dunno *shrugs*
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 5 2006, 07:21 PM)
    be strong babe...be strong...

look - ill video tape stuff and turn it into a show...then u can mail me or whomever the main character is and ill send you tones of RO merch? HAHA
    ya i dunno *shrugs*

From one Rose to another Rose *huuugggs*
    Lol, yes! I will be strong...Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to sitting on the sofa in a fetal position begging for Everwood not to leave me.
  • *huggles**

just to let everyone know

MIXTAPE and RORO are SOUL MATES
  • HECKS YES WE ARE
  • Seriously...come back down to the tdot (or sauga perferably)

we can be soulmate esque together!
  • Hurray all three members of the Holy Trinity are on! (ha ha random thought) Nitey nite, trinity my dearies! wink.gif

crunchie mcflurries! ahhh! Brits i am also jealous.
  • **drools on myself**

Crunchie is one of my fave chocolate bars ever!

EVER EVER EVER...and paired with mcflurries...*drools some more*

gah...

ok im done

RANDOM NOTE - i heart leonard cohen
  • I'm wearing my stenciled okgo shirt, after waiting the reccomended time... yet i still smell fumes. I hope I'm not getting high off ok go. I don't think the boys would approve.
  • Hmmm high off okgo...don't we do it anyways?

*sniff*

hmm...i wonder if it is possible to do lines of tim rather than cocaine?

how would that work!?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 6 2006, 12:46 AM)
    Hurray all three members of the Holy Trinity are on! (ha ha random thought) Nitey nite, trinity my dearies! wink.gif

What, what, what'd we do? Huh? I'm confused? Did we do something???

*confused*

Oh. We were all on. Haha. Yeah, we had an IM chat last night...and the night before...clearly we have no lives...tongue.gif
  • i am proud to say i know holy trinity members *swoons*
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 6 2006, 12:23 PM)
    i am proud to say i know holy trinity members *swoons*

Awwwwwww! And I'm so proud to say I know the gorgeous RoRoooooooooooooooo! biggrin.gif
  • KATY wub.gif

you are soo cute i heart you

but you dont have to compliment me...you know i will still have sex with you regardless of what u say biggrin.gif
  • Of course! Otherwise I'd cry and be sad a bunch, like this poor smilie ~~~> sad.gif
  • i will NEVER deny you of my sex...NEVER