In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• what do u do?

my uncle makes dentures...exciting eh blink.gif
  • the second definately.
  • Okay, help me out here..if we hate Ratboy so much, why does his name come up like every other day?
  • can i be filled in on rat boy via PM<? HAHAHA
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 6 2006, 08:15 PM)
    what do u do?
    my uncle makes dentures...exciting eh blink.gif

Ah, I forgot to tell you, I am proud to be Ok Go's only fangirl dental student. biggrin.gif

I am your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist. (Mixtape came up with "Timpe," which is a combination of Tempe and Tim Nordwind.) I used to be afraid to admit I was a dental student cause I didn't want you guys to think I was a nerd or something. But Oknow and Mixtape are constantly proud of my dental pursuits so big *huggles* to them!

Is your uncle a dentist or does he work in a lab?

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 6 2006, 08:21 PM)
    Okay, help me out here..if we hate Ratboy so much, why does his name come up like every other day?

Aaaaah!!!! Lol! Noooooo, everybody asks me that! I can't stand the Ratboy! He is my nemesis, and yet my sister constantly tells me about him and he constantly IM's me. Ratboy doesn't seem to realize that we are not an item!

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 6 2006, 08:15 PM)
    the second definately.

lol, my sister came up with the 2nd one. We go back and forth w/ Ratboy insults, until she gets mad at me. She likes Ratboy even though he is my nemesis
  • WOW good for you *dances*

he works in a lab.....w00t?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 6 2006, 08:37 PM)
    he works in a lab.....w00t?

wow wow, they made us make a denture on a dummy just so we can learn how the lab people do it. I admire your uncle so much! That stuff is so annoying, takes a lot of patience and talent! tongue.gif

Oh, back to Ok Go. Someone should make an appreciation thread for those gorgeous guitars and nifty drum set they have. When I went to an ok go concert, the thing that got me most excited was when the crew brought out the drummset and Dan was hiding in the shadows waiting to tune up. biggrin.gif tongue.gif
  • my uncle is a patient man let me tell u....

le sigh* back to okgo
  • Roro, you're uncle rocks! He's doing amazing stuff.
    Ah, forget to explain who Ratboy is. I once dated a teacher's son to help my grade. It didn't help, and now I'm just stuck with the son. He is Ratboy.
  • HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

CLASSIC!
  • Dust storms and lightening are even spookier at night.
  • I like cheese!

who else likles cheese
  • Me! I particularly like Meunster and Mozerella. Mmmm.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 7 2006, 12:36 AM)
    Me! I particularly like Meunster and Mozerella. Mmmm.

mm we should incorperate cheese into our sex lives

*drools*

hahaa
  • oye. me stomache hurts. stinky rotten cheese.
  • Wait ratboy's Tempe's lover right? and he likes cheese? am I correct?
  • "they call it cheese for a reason"
    = greatest thing ever
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 7 2006, 12:40 AM)
    mm we should incorperate cheese into our sex lives

*drools*

hahaa

Something tells me the sheets would get really gross really quick, haha.

I'm more for the chocolate in the sex life thing, but that's just me.

POLL!

Should I change my icon every 50 posts or every 100 posts?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 7 2006, 05:55 AM)
    Wait ratboy's Tempe's lover right? and he likes cheese? am I correct?

Ok, Debbie! Get off of Agentnumone's account right now! (Debbie is my sister, is madly in love with Ratboy, and insists that we should be together)

Dunno if he likes cheese. I tend to make a list of foods he hates so that I'll only serve him those foods.
  • Hey people! Answer my question! tongue.gif

/attention whore