In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

Don't you think? It's like rain on your wedding day.

thats not ironic! thats kind of symbolic... as in it can me seen in many lights..... ie... the shower congratulating you, gods bestoying the blessing of life(ie water) onto your marrige... etc...
  • I know, I hate that song, she obviously never took an AP test, and if she did and tried to use those as examples of irony, she FAILED.
  • Post of the 1,000 replies, woot!

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 7 2006, 10:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=60313
    such a cute icon, jedi_grrlie!!!

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 8 2006, 03:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=60351
    darbie + Dave... Roro+ Kay... the holy trinity...

I'm staring to feel left out. I want an ok go boardie soulmate tooo!
    *pouts*

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 8 2006, 05:28 PM)
    You have Fel! AND the awesome..uh..okay, we need a name for Canadian boardies.

Awwwwww! *hugs*

I want you guys to know that I sat here for about five minutes trying to come up with some way to combine "OK Go" and "Canada/Canadians," but, um. You really can't combine the two words. Unless, like, you want something like "Canadokgo" or something....

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 8 2006, 06:08 PM)
    thats not ironic! thats kind of symbolic... as in it can me seen in many lights..... ie... the shower congratulating you, gods bestoying the blessing of life(ie water) onto your marrige... etc...

It rained on my parents' wedding day......just throwing that out there.....

Okay, so I think I'm allergic to my cat, and that's making me sad. Also, all of my nerves on my left side are totally fucked up, so I could sleep last night, 'cause I couldn't find a comfortable way to lie down and not annoy my sciatic nerve or my back. I know a lot of that is from me using my laptop and the dinky keyboard a lot lately, so I was going to use my mom's computer downstairs today, except last night I accidentally knocked over the computer tower itself, and now the thing won't turn on. And I don't feel like explaining it to my dad.

On the same subject, my dad is pissing me off. He means well, and I really really hate that I'm yelling at him all the time, but he's just irritating me. ALSO. I HATE WHEN HE DOES MY LAUNDRY. HE FUCKING SHRUNK MY OK GO TIGER TEE 'CAUSE HE PUT IT IN THE DRYER. THAT SHIRT DOES NOT GO IN THE DRYER. Also, he came in with two of my bras today, and was like, "I think the pad fell out of one of your bras..." and when I was like, "EWWW, DAD, DON'T TOUCH MY BRAS!!!" he got all offended. But I'm sorry, does anybody else get weirded out by their father folding their underwear? It freaks me out.

My back fucking hurts. *grumpy and cranky*
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 8 2006, 06:12 PM)
    I know, I hate that song, she obviously never took an AP test, and if she did and tried to use those as examples of irony, she FAILED.

We don't have them in Canada, but I still want to strangle her and that godawful voice that spawned Avril Lavigne.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 8 2006, 06:25 PM)
    I want you guys to know that I sat here for about five minutes trying to come up with some way to combine "OK Go" and "Canada/Canadians," but, um. You really can't combine the two words. Unless, like, you want something like "Canadokgo" or something....

So did I!!! Oh man, what if there's one that's insanely obvious that we're both missing..
  • hahaha I was trying as well...for a long while... CBC Canadian Boardie Coallition? (Sp?)
  • APPROVED! *claps goalie mitts*
  • Ok Go: Wack
  • hmm? i don't get it
  • is this not the 'random insults directed at Ok Go' thread? Thats the last time i trust a Buddhist.
  • Buddhists rule, I suspect
  • Ugh
    I didn't go to school today because I got food poisening(sp)
    I would rather go to school. McDonald's Chicken Nuggets are evil. PURE EVIL!!!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 8 2006, 01:29 PM)
    darbie + Dave... Roro+ Kay... the holy trinity...

I'm staring to feel left out. I want an ok go boardie soulmate tooo!
    *pouts*

Agentnumone, can I be in on your fel/mixtape Canadian soulmate thing even though I'm not Canadian?

QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jun 8 2006, 06:54 PM)
    Ugh
    I didn't go to school today because I got food poisening(sp)
    I would rather go to school. McDonald's Chicken Nuggets are evil. PURE EVIL!!!

So true! Plus a clown in their spokesperson, so you can suspect Evilness right there.
  • HAHAHAHAHA
    oh the canadian thing is like a twins thing...it is a sort of connection no one else

Oh w00t

MIKE!?!?! when the HELL DID YOU START COMING BACK!?!?!?!?!
  • My cat is drooling all over me. >.<
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 9 2006, 12:53 AM)
    Agentnumone, can I be in on your fel/mixtape Canadian soulmate thing even though I'm not Canadian?
    So true! Plus a clown in their spokesperson, so you can suspect Evilness right there.

I'd be proud if you were Canadian! You can be like Robert Goulet... hes not really Candian but he gets a star on the Canadian walk of fame, You are now... TEMPE GOULET!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 9 2006, 02:28 PM)
    You are now... TEMPE GOULET!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Ooo! I wish I could change my screen name to that. Who needs the Arizona part. Woo hoo! Just call me Tempe Goulet!

P.S. My friends are so dumb!!! I want to throw a birthday party for my roomie at a nearby Italian restaurant, and even though I gave very clear instructions on how to get there and when to be there, they're still all confused!! Plus we've lived in the effing desert for two year now. You people should know your way around!!

sorry had to rant wink.gif

STAAARING CONTEST! Oh, you win. You always dooo!
  • ^^^ oh, you whacky Canadians! How I adore you all laugh.gif
  • ^^^ hahahaha

JFK's SOAP!

buy it for me...

My name is Scott Henderson, I was the bass player in Femme Fatale and Jesse Keeler has been one of my best friends for over 14 years. I don't see him much any more because he's always on the road rockstarrin or Djin but I saw him long enough to get him to pose for a pic and sign his soap. Before he got signed he couldn't pay his gas bill and needed to come to my house to use my hot water. It's always much nicer to shower in warmth I guess. But, he neglected to take his soap with him.

AHA!

When I finally got around to noticing he had left it, I bagged it up, waiting until the day I could offer it to you endearing fans, and finally profit off a longtime friendship. The last time time this soap touched flesh it was Jesse's...and I'm not sure which part!?!
    Please email your address for a shipping quote, it's pretty small though.

someone buy this... i know you wantit.

• I'll buy it for you, if you buy me a piece of toast shaped like the interstellar constellation supership, or if you buy me the napkin used by Oprah to strangle Dr. Phil with, whichever comes first.