In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 9 2006, 01:15 PM)
    MIKE!?!?! when the HELL DID YOU START COMING BACK!?!?!?!?!

After the accident i went over to Korea to find my spiritual side. After 8 months i realised i was in my local chinese takeaway. Im using they're internet facilities to seek help. Im in the basement of 18 Gandabody Square, New Guinea
  • Why...would Oprah strangle him with a napkin?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 9 2006, 03:25 PM)
    Why...would Oprah strangle him with a napkin?

They did lunch, but the lunch did him!
    Either that or his mustache finally drove Oprah over the edge.
  • hahahahah! Oprah would strangle him. that mustache could drive even the best of us over the edge.

After the accident i went over to Korea to find my spiritual side. After 8 months i realised i was in my local chinese takeaway. Im using they're internet facilities to seek help. Im in the basement of 18 Gandabody Square, New Guinea

I'm alerting athorities as we speak.
  • Watch out Revolver! My husband is the James Bond, and I have my suspicions Agentnumone had an affair with him. So there are a lot of MI-5 connections here.
  • More than you think.

sorry i have no idea what i meant by that.
  • If you had an affair with my husband, I don't hold it against you. He tends to charm the ladies. So it's not your fault, it's his. Now, where's my rolling pin? I need to go beat him with it.
  • Which James bond is your husband?
  • THE James Bond. All those movie Bonds are really one guy in different disguises
    (But Roger Moore is my favorite one)
  • James Bond is the biggest clown in the world. Mi5 couldn't find their arses with an atlas.
  • Speaking of not being able to find one's arse with an atlas, how much are you willing to bet that my idiot friends are standing outside of the restaurant now at 6pm even though I specifically said 7 pm. Seesh, you go out of your way to make a nice birthday party for your roomate, and all your friends have to be such idiots!

Ah, ok done ranting
  • Yeah, people are really stupid.
  • Has anyone here ever played poker? I just can't understand those stupid cards!
  • Yeah love poker. Its as easy as pie! All cards games are fairly easy to work out.

What kinda poker you playing?
  • Texas holdem, which is uber popular here in the southwest. I almost won yesterday even though I had no idea what I was doing. I finally realized the beauty that is "check."
  • I messed with Texas O_O
  • You know what? I'm taking a vacation from school tomorrow. So pleh, science class. Take that.
  • ^ you sure showed them, huh? tongue.gif

I don't have any homework due tomorrow, but my parents are convinced I do, so
    I'm hiding out in the computer room and pretending to do homework until they, or I, go to bed. I'll be here for a while
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jun 11 2006, 05:07 PM)
    I messed with Texas O_O

Lol! You and me both wink.gif

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 11 2006, 06:18 PM)
    ^ you sure showed them, huh? tongue.gif

I don't have any homework due tomorrow, but my parents are convinced I do, so
    I'm hiding out in the computer room and pretending to do homework until they, or I, go to bed. I'll be here for a while

Ah, your parents sound like my mommy.

Just to keep you busy, you could try reading the roach broach blogs on OORBS's myspace. There are 3 so far, and btw, you are mentioned in one of them. wink.gif
  • Why I love The Princess Bride (the book version. I adore the movie as well, but the bookd is so much better... despite the lack of young Cary Elwes as Westley.... mmmmmm):

On the back cover, where the usual atypical plot description is, is this:
    "What happens when the most beautiful girl in the world marries the handsomest prince in the world and he turns out to be a son of a bitch?"

Hahahaha. Perfect plot description.

Also, Vizzini: "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.' "

<3 <3

...alright, so this has turned into, "I love The Princess Bride" post... but it deserves it.