gah WAIT NO
    im confused

*my head hurts*

I HEART YOU BOTH

MEL FEL

MFEL
    ?!?!?
    HAHAHHA
  • sorry. I confused myself too. the board always stays signed in... so when i come on after fel i sometimes forget and then i confuse everyone! bah! I'm stupid like that sometimes.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 5 2006, 06:12 PM)
    sorry. I confused myself too. the board always stays signed in... so when i come on after fel i sometimes forget and then i confuse everyone! bah! I'm stupid like that sometimes.

So wait, maybe you're the evil twin, not fel?
  • yes maybe, but the one that says they're evil is usually not the evil one, so am I not the evil one or am i alluding that I am?

I'll never tell.
  • *head explodes* blink.gif
  • Dont be alarmed people! It is I, Felster! Yodie has not killed me in order to take over my account!

... not saying that she didnt try...
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 5 2006, 06:22 PM)
    Dont be alarmed people! It is I, Felster! Yodie has not killed me in order to take over my account!
    ... not saying that she didnt try...

Felie! I was worried for a sec there! So wait, do you consider yourself the evil twin?

Agentnumone, I want to take your awesome kick ass table cloth and turn it into a poncho! Micky Dolenz loved to wear this crazy poncho. He insisted he made it out of a table cloth from Davy Jones's living room.

(p.s. Micky Dolenz and Davy Jones are two of the Monkees. My men, my darlings!)

^^ the poncho I speak of is pictured above
  • OH MY! THAT LOOKS LIKE MY TABLE CLOTH!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 5 2006, 06:42 PM)
    OH MY! THAT LOOKS LIKE MY TABLE CLOTH!

^^^ lol! I know, Micky Dolenz in his ponch is the first thing I thought of when I saw your table cloth

Ooo, there was bank robbery near my house! I really do live in the wild wild west.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 5 2006, 09:41 PM)

^^ the poncho I speak of is pictured above

That is one fugly poncho, I must say.
  • hahaha! I had to do a dance for "wild wild west" that will smith song in elementary school!
  • Lol, what is fugly?
  • Last month, this guy was having a sandwich in this tiny little diner uptown, and he went to pay and the guy told him that they didn't take credit cards so he was like "Alright, I'll be right back." So he walks across the street, robs the bank, and goes back and finishes his sandwich. They still haven't caught him.

I love my town.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 5 2006, 06:51 PM)
    hahaha! I had to do a dance for "wild wild west" that will smith song in elementary school!

As, I typed that stuff about the wild west, that Will Smith song was playing in my head. Stop reading my thoughts. Are you sure you're not the evil twin? You do have the ability to read minds. wink.gif

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 5 2006, 06:52 PM)
    Last month, this guy was having a sandwich in this tiny little diner uptown, and he went to pay and the guy told him that they didn't take credit cards so he was like "Alright, I'll be right back." So he walks across the street, robs the bank, and goes back and finishes his sandwich. They still haven't caught him.

I love my town.

Lolololol!!!! No way! What a hillarious town you live in. Never a dull moment. Ah, poor sandwich dude. Sounds like something I would've done.
  • if i said i was the evil one, then that would mean i was not, but if i said i was not that would mean i was, or that i knew you were smater than that and I would say i was the evil one just so you't think i was the good one, or vice versa.

i get my logic from the prices bride
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 5 2006, 06:55 PM)
    if i said i was the evil one, then that would mean i was not, but if i said i was not that would mean i was, or that i knew you were smater than that and I would say i was the evil one just so you't think i was the good one, or vice versa.

i get my logic from the prices bride

you get your logic from ok go's swedish evil twins.
  • Ughhh. I need to try that new Blizzard at Dairy Queen.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 5 2006, 09:58 PM)
    you get your logic from ok go's swedish evil twins.

HAHA. Does that include Tom and Inna?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 5 2006, 06:58 PM)
    Ughhh. I need to try that new Blizzard at Dairy Queen.

lol!!! Hurray, mixtape you win the random, make us burst out laughing award of the day!
  • I heard somewhere that they have crunchy mc fluries in england... If this is true, I envy all yall brits