In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 15 2006, 02:33 PM)
    WWW.BLOCKSTORM.CA !!!

THE TREWS AND THE SHINS ! Its so close I can smell it.... ummm smells of nutmeg... smile.gif

The Stills are playing, not The Shins. sad.gif
  • HAHAHAHHA! i was listening to the shins... so i wrote that.... Anywasy I love the Stills too! snif snif They smell like Cinnamon!
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 24 2005, 06:17 AM)
    This topic is if you want to say random stuff. Yeah I am bored and have nothing better to do, except watch fraiser. Which is weird, his son is goth now and I am bit confused/frightened. blink.gif

yeah he went goth for a season or two i belive, then he snapped out of it and fell for daph i think...

its all about the niles anyway
  • Niles is Fel's love.
  • Niles+standup=akward greatness...

akward beacause he has these ugly glasses in reall life

great because hes niles
  • ive never seen his stand up

i fail
  • He did one of the best sketches ever on Saturday Night Live. Mike Myers and Mark McKinney were soccer hooligans and talking about smashing coke bottles in peoples faces and which boots are the best for kicking faces in, and then Niles came on as a guest and was a tennis hooligan. He was like "Sometimes, when the opponent is about to serve...I do something distracting. Like shift in my seat! Oh, what fun."
  • this amazes me

colour me amazed
  • I have to play a guitar test before Tuesday and I don't know any songs on guitar. >.<
  • eat mentos then drink cola. no questions, just do it now.

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME NO MORE!
  • "I broke the window again.."
  • oh mixtape, why do you rule so much?
    oh Chris, why are you so damn hilarious?
  • oh agentnumone, felster, mixtape and sweetness, why do you Canadian boardies rule so much? tongue.gif
  • Oh tempe goulet?
    why are you so rad?
    Oh tempe goulet,
    You are never, ever sad,
    Oh tempe Goulet,
    you never make anyone mad,
    Oh tempe Goulet,
    You are the opposite of bad...

100 verses later
    OH TEMPE GOULET! you come from arizona, I'm sure am glad i know ya!
  • I would like to take this opportunity and share some of Karleigh's beautiful myspace poetry. Ahem:

Kay, kay, kay, kay, kay, kaaaaaay! Kay's the girl, going to work, got her OK Go, got ambition.....

Kay, my darling kay, you are the way **pause** to the future!! OOOH, Kay, my darling Kay, don't make me pay, for my mistakes (whoa whoa)! Oh please, oh my kay, we all love the Go, OK?
  • *Squeal!* Wow, agentnumone. No one's ever wrote me a song b4! Ah! I feel so honored! How did you come up with that so suddenly out of nowhere? Such a talented agent!! That's going up on my myspace!

How did the physics test go? Physics is quite evil! I think a bunch of giant haired, red nosed clowns with big shoes invented physics, possibly at Donald Duck's apartment.
  • hahahaha, hardly a poem worthy of pultzler, but i would be honoured if you put it on your myspace.

I have found out that I am quite mediocre at rhyming scheems that involve the ABABABAB...ABAB form....

and you know what?! I Got a B on that test! I FLIPPED OUT, I HONESTLY thought I failed... It was so random because I always know if i did bad or good.... I have 2 more tests next week, i hope the test gods are on my side again for those ones, they are midterms and surley will be hard.
  • So my brother's prom was last Friday, and apparently 12 kids got "busted" about half an hour into the thing because a bottle with alcohol residue was found under a table, and the admins asked the whole table to leave, and then forced them to get blood tests.

Here's the thing- maybe 4 of them tested positive for traces of alcohol (which, as some people have pointed out, could have been mouthwash). And everyone else was clean.

Except the poor kids missed the whole damn prom because the prinicpal has his head up his ass.

So now all the parents are pissed off and are demanding the money for tickets, the limo, the flowers, etc., back from the school for ruining prom.

AND. Local media has picked up on this, and now the Jersey Guys from NJ 101.5 are sponsoring a second NHHS senior prom next Friday, which is going to be free, feature bands (and, I've heard, bellydancing midgets....?), and is going to be held in this huge, gorgeous ballroom. Oh, and I just saw an online ad for it, and it's a pic of my friend Kelsey with "I <3 the Jersey Guys!" on her car. Haha.

Anywho. I'm kind of jealous that they're getting a second prom. But I'm really happy, 'cause the administration at NHHS is full of a bunch of old fuckers. This is not the first time they've made a really really stupid call. tongue.gif Take that, mofos...
  • Katy, did you get your copy of High Voltage yet? dry.gif