In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 13 2006, 11:54 PM)
    hahaha that's AMAZING. Thanks for the link!
    owwww my damn ankle hurts. Don't ever get stung 4 times by a bee in one place.

No prob. smile.gif

AUGH BEES I HATE BEES!!!!!!!! Seriously. I wouldn't get out of the car today 'cause I was on the passenger side next to the giant flowery bush in our driveway, and there were bees in it. *shiver*
  • I am so FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

My sister took our goddamned hair straightener to a friends place last week and LEFT IT THERE. So today I washed my hair and it's dry now and I'm all ready to straighten it and I can't find my hair straightener 'CAUSE IT'S AT SOMEONE ELSES FUCKING HOUSE.

I have to be at a press conference with the State Fucking Opposition Leader at 8am tomorrow which means I have to get up early enough as it IS, now I have to get up even earlier so I can wash my hair again because it's impossible to style spiral fucking ringlets when they're dry. AND I finally got around to making an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow afternoon and now I have to CANCEL IT because I can't get my hair cut when it's CURLY.

KJGHADKJGHADKJGHAKJDHGA.

SIBLINGS. The bitch can burn in Hell. She has totally ruined my week.
  • So, knowing that one of the things I can't resist in life is old books, my boyfriend took me on an adventure to an outdoor book sale where I picked up a book from 1903 for $2 and an old collection of Rudyard Kipling stories (simply because I LOVE Rikki-Tikki-Tavi a bunch) from the 1930s. Oh, boyfriend.
  • Also, he shared this story while driving through some of the most beautiful hills I have seen in a while (I feel a bit odd sharing his sotry on the interwubs, however, it made me laugh so hard, I cried, so I figure it's fine).
    His brother was friends with a kid who always threw up. Rather than comforting said kid, his friends would try and get this kid to throw up... doing things like shaving a hamster. Upon seeing the shorn hamster, the kid threw up, saw the throw up on the nekkid hamster, and threw up again.
    They also made a movie called "Pukeahontas."

Beautiful.
  • Why is it that the boys you really love only want to fool around, and the boys you only want to fool around with inevitably fall in love with you???
  • I don't know, but its not always true honey smile.gif

I'm coming to America in like 3 months. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 14 2006, 08:01 PM)
    Why is it that the boys you really love only want to fool around, and the boys you only want to fool around with inevitably fall in love with you???

It does seem to happen a lot, but Jen is right, it's not always true.

It's just a matter of weeding out the rest methinks.

Oh relationships.
  • Even though I wrote that, I was just thinking of the relationship I was just in. If i look back further, what you just said is SO true to me hahaha. I feel sorry for the other guys, I think I hurt them pretty bad haha. Woooops.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 14 2006, 04:08 PM)
    It does seem to happen a lot, but Jen is right, it's not always true.

Well, the latter half is true right now......sheesh, you think when I told him I'm sort of maybe????? involved with someone (I won't even start pondering about that part, 'cause I don't know what's going on there) and that I'm going to France for a year, that means I just want to be friends.

I suppose kissing him was the "mixed signal."
  • LOL kissing means nothing. Nothing at all. Wow. Some guys are weird.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 14 2006, 04:25 PM)
    LOL kissing means nothing. Nothing at all. Wow. Some guys are weird.

Seriously. Gah. And now he wants to visit me as much as he can before I leave.......urgh....I mean, he's a nice guy, and I like him as a friend, and okay, making out is fine, but I'm interested in someone else, tyvm.
  • LOL yeah he should've got the hint. Just say to him exactly that, that he's fun to make out with but you're going away so soon that it seems pointless smile.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 14 2006, 04:33 PM)
    LOL yeah he should've got the hint. Just say to him exactly that, that he's fun to make out with but you're going away so soon that it seems pointless smile.gif

Well, I basically told him that......and he still wants to drop by......tongue.gif
  • FM,AGNAD,NGKJAHFGKJAHFGJKAHDFGJKAHFGKJHAFG.

THIS POST IS GOING TO EXPOSE ME FOR THE UBER NERD THAT I AM:

Today, not only did I get to meet the state opposition leader, but the fucking premier announce a general election which means it's ELECTION TIME! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I = all excited.

Elections = FUN.

And it's less than a month away, holy fuck, the next three weeks are going to be hardcore.

Incase anyone wonders why I care I major in journalism, public relations and politics. This is like... adfjkhkadjfg fucking major.

weeeeeee elections!
  • today i licked the metal in the freezer and my tongue stuck.
    i didnt pull on it or nothin.
    just waited till my spit made it fall off.
    anyways..
    now the tip of my tongue is numb.
    its been that way for 8 hours
  • thats actually the coolest thing ever (pun intended)
  • I spent 1+ hour listening in to a conference call about uranium. Oh, HELL YES.

I'm totally terrified about leaving for Canada next Friday. What the hell? When did this happen?

I'm worried I'm not going to be able to hang out with my friends as much as I want to before I leave.

Oh, parinoia. How silly.
  • you women are fucked up...

in the nice way..

yeah?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 15 2006, 05:50 PM)
    you women are fucked up...

in the nice way..
    yeah?

I'm not debating it.

I think a guyfriend once stated it eloquently with, "girls are all bat shit crazy."
  • fucked up and nice is an oxymoron