In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• "Snakes on the Plane" clips at Yahoo! Movies
    Go watch now! laugh.gif
  • I went to a press conference at the local police station today re: two guys that were arrested last night.

... They stole the ashes of a dead man.

Who. The fuck. Steals the ashes of a dead man?
  • Blah. My damn OK Go Cds still haven't arrived. Colour me impatient but it's been nine days, I want my CDs. Sniff.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 8 2006, 09:32 PM)
    Awwww. It's the thought that counts.
    Ummm. I'm really freaking out about going abroad now. fyi.

WHHHYYYY abroad is awesome?!?!

Annnnnd I might very nearly be possibly seeing someone who is a little bit rich haha. Oh man. I wanna be bought stuff! LOL
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 9 2006, 01:56 PM)
    WHHHYYYY abroad is awesome?!?!

Annnnnd I might very nearly be possibly seeing someone who is a little bit rich haha. Oh man. I wanna be bought stuff! LOL

Because I feel really unprepared......

(Avoiding pulling a "Bye Bye Baby" quote there...)

I want to be bought stuff! But boy is trying to come visit me and he needs to scrape up another 200 pounds for a plane ticket....so I don't think that's happening...tongue.gif

My little brother is attempting to sign up for his courses right now, and he's like, "WHAT'S THE COURSE NUMBER?? HOW DO I TYPE THIS IN??? I DON'T GET IT!!!" It's funny.
  • It's fucking beautiful outside.

'Twas the perfect day for a lunch date

esp. where we watched the hairdressers who ate by us as we sat in the shade. They were dressed entirely in black which led us to believe they're either ninjas or part of some ninja-like cult (We've also had the discussion on hairdresser names and the fact that in some salons, like the one we were talking about, like strippers, they can change their names. Honestly, why do you think all hairdressers are named Dante and Tiffany??).

"They're our nemesis."
    "Nemesi?"
    "..wait, if they're ninjas... does that make us pirates?"
    "Yes. .... oh Amy, I don't want to get scurvy."
  • scruvy is teh shit
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 9 2006, 01:51 PM)
    Because I feel really unprepared......

(Avoiding pulling a "Bye Bye Baby" quote there...)

I want to be bought stuff! But boy is trying to come visit me and he needs to scrape up another 200 pounds for a plane ticket....so I don't think that's happening...tongue.gif

My little brother is attempting to sign up for his courses right now, and he's like, "WHAT'S THE COURSE NUMBER?? HOW DO I TYPE THIS IN??? I DON'T GET IT!!!" It's funny.

Aww, it'll be ok. SWEAR.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Aug 9 2006, 08:28 PM)
    scruvy is teh shit

fo' realz
  • Had the, "I think your boyfriend is a con man" talk with my friend today.

Went better than I anticipated but she still is convinced he's legitimate and refuses to do a background search on him. Sigh.
  • Twelve people are online and I'm the only one talking. This is not helping me procrastinate at all. How unhelpful. Sniff.
  • kat dennings is amazing
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 11 2006, 05:03 AM)
    kat dennings is amazing

Who?
  • shes amazing!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 11 2006, 05:09 AM)
    shes amazing!

... But who is she?
  • Is it bad that I thought Meatloaf had been dead for ages, and had he not collaborated with Marion Ravn I probably would have gone on thinking he was dead?
  • "PLZ VOTE 4 GREAT MUSIC THAT IS GREAT AND ITS PRETTY POPULAR SO U CAN GET YOUR HOPES UP OF SEEING IT ON THE COUNTDOWN!!!"

Oh. My God. That^^ is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read online. "Vote for great music that is great"? Seriously, I wrote a sentence like that in like, 2nd grade.....
  • 3333 wrote that right? I'm just guessing...

Randomer:

Kookabura sits on the old gum treee! Merry merry king of the bush is heeee! Laugh Kookabura, Laugh Kookabura, save some gume for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

thant just popped into my head.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 10 2006, 04:32 PM)
    3333 wrote that right? I'm just guessing...

Gee, how'd you guess? wink.gif

Apparently Kookabura birds really do exist. Or however you spell that.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 11 2006, 08:53 AM)
    Gee, how'd you guess? wink.gif
    Apparently Kookabura birds really do exist. Or however you spell that.

Indeed they do exist. They are known for their insane sounding call, which sounds more like the laughter of a crazed scientist than that of an actual bird.

Or something like that. It's been years since I've sung that.

The verse is actually, "Laugh, kookaburra laugh, kookaburra gay your life must be". I think you've got the first verse of the song and the second verse of the song mixed up and have created your own special verse with the 'saving gum' bit happy.gif