In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I get trilled whenever I get to the part in the movie version of Everything is Illuminated where Alex goes into the train station to get Jonathan and the band is playing. That band is comprised of various members of Gogol Bordello (put in the movie since Eugene Hutz is Alex).

Oh, wonderful wonderful.
  • okgo and milburn are both playing at the SGF so im hopeing they will meet, fall in love (with each others music...) and tour nottingham endlessly

*day dreams*
  • I'm really excited to see trailors for Snakes On A Plane. WOOO!
  • im sad its no ones birthday today
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 7 2006, 03:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=68296
    ...Fire!

There's A.....?
  • have the tendency to chew on things like my headphone cable and it's really comforting.

I'm have a tea party in the park tonight with my theatre friend who I haven't seen in weeks (hoepfully) and my current boy. They have a similar sense of humor. It's going to be fantastic.
  • BEN LASHES DEDICATED A SONG TO ME LAST NIGHT AND GOT DOWN IN THE AUDIENCE AND DANCED WITH ME AND THIS OTHER GIRL AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

biggrin.gif
  • Awww thats awesome Katy!!! biggrin.gif
  • biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Oh, and he remembered me from the NoHo show...and so did Scotty's girlfriend....haha, it always amuses me when bands are like, "YEAH! We remember you!" 'cause I never expect them to.

I kinda' wanna' go see them again in the City tonight, but I have no one to go with...
  • sounds bery cool, who tho, may i ask is ben lashes?
  • QUOTE (countrykicks @ Aug 8 2006, 04:05 PM)
    sounds bery cool, who tho, may i ask is ben lashes?

This guy:

AKA lead singer for The Lashes. Who are awesome. Yes.
  • Aww Katy I'd come. Aprt from im noooooowhere near new jersey. i'm not even in the correct country sad.gif
  • Awwww. It's the thought that counts.

Ummm. I'm really freaking out about going abroad now. fyi.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 8 2006, 10:46 AM)
    There's A.....?

Eh.. huh.gif
    ...Fire! is a good MySpace band.
  • QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Aug 8 2006, 04:55 PM)
    Eh.. huh.gif
    ...Fire! is a good MySpace band.

"There's A Fire" is a good OK Go song.

So apparently OK Go has started a trend: Hellogoodbye is also having a YouTube-based dance contest. Except you have to choreograph the whole thing yourself. I think someone should do this on treadmills....just 'cause....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 8 2006, 01:04 PM)
    "There's A Fire" is a good OK Go song.
    So apparently OK Go has started a trend: Hellogoodbye is also having a YouTube-based dance contest. Except you have to choreograph the whole thing yourself. I think someone should do this on treadmills....just 'cause....

asdfjkl;!
    Yay.
    I think that's awesome, loving Hellogoodbye and all.
    But I can't dance for peas, so pfft.
  • Nothing to report here.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 8 2006, 03:04 PM)
    haha, it always amuses me when bands are like, "YEAH! We remember you!" 'cause I never expect them to.

last week when i went to the midnight release of kill hannah's album mat told me "i see you at all our shows" which i definitely didn't expect to hear, 'cause that boy has introduced himself to me several times over the years, i just always asumed it meant he didn't remember me, haha...
  • I'm Luke, I'm five and my dad's Bruce Lee.
    Drives me 'round in his JCB.

yesboi.
    I'm Luke, I'm five and my dad's Bruce Lee.
    Drives me 'round in his JCB.

yesboi.

cool! totally awesome. I'm Donatella. I'm 5 too. My dad's He-Man. Nice to meet you! laugh.gif