In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• grand prix

F1 raceing

what i do with my weekends

go button!
  • Well, whoever he is, he's cute.
  • why does the forum thing say that they are led by Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore..
    we never even hear from him if ever.
    how is he leading it?
  • He's a busy man. He comes by occasionally.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 05:44 PM)
    Well, whoever he is, he's cute.

As a button?

HAHAHAHAHA, get it? His name is Button......

All right, that was bad.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 6 2006, 09:33 PM)
    why does the forum thing say that they are led by Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore..
    we never even hear from him if ever.
    how is he leading it?

well he is a grandpa, and grandpa's need their sleep, so leave him be... and in traditional grandpa fashion, he's leading by example...

i really have no idea what i'm babbling about...
    who wants to go play with bubbles?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 6 2006, 11:59 PM)
    who wants to go play with bubbles?!?

ME!

My not-really-my-boyfriend-I-just-wish-he-was-but-he-confuses-me-a-lot-but-I-think-I'm-analysing-this-too-much friend got bubbles from one of my housemates when he was hanging around in Park House during finals, and he told me on the phone two days ago that he still has them, haha.
  • My internet stopped working for 24 hours and I felt kind of lost and lonely.
  • [quote][quote name='jedi_grrlie' date='Aug 7 2006, 04:00 AM' post='68200']
    As a button?
    HAHAHAHAHA, get it? His name is Button......
    All right, that was bad.
    [/quote]

i see what you did there..

more button:

• My back hurts and I'm stuck in a chair for another 7 hours.

Suggestions?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 7 2006, 11:35 PM)
    My back hurts and I'm stuck in a chair for another 7 hours.

Suggestions?

Mind over matter? Tell your back it feels GOOD.

And maybe it will?
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 7 2006, 01:53 PM)
    Mind over matter? Tell your back it feels GOOD.

And maybe it will?

Well, the plus side is my head is all hazy and fuzzy right now (partially due to expiditons last night, partially due to the sitting-in-front-of-a-computer-for-3-hours-on-a-Monday thing. Oh work. How silly) which has kind of overshadowed my back.

Maybe if I compliment it and shower it with affection, it will begin to love me again. I can only dream.

I'm currently freaking out because I'm supposed ot print off some graphs but I can't do so because the computer I was on doesn't beleive that any printers exist (even after some Control Panel journeys) and I accidentally closed out of some Bloomberg stuff that my boss had up. The latter isn't that big of a deal (he can sign back in easily, I think), but I jsut feel bad because I've convinced myself that this will somehow cause the downfall of the entire company and I like these people a lot and I'm just so utterly neurotic.

Oh poop.
  • I have a press conference to be at at 9am this morning and I don't know specifically where the fucking thing is being held (I just know the general venue WHICH IS MASSIVE) and the damn Media Officer was meant to fucking well email me information on the conference so I would, you know, BE ABLE TO PREPARE, BUT NO. SHE DIDN'T. So now I'm going to rock up, having to find inquiries try to find the damn conference and THEN find out what it's about which means I have absolutely no time to figure out what angle I want to take on the subject which is just going to make reporting on it about ten thousand times more difficult and therefore I am PISSED.

Sometimes I think I won't be able to cope in this occupation, but then I remember that when I become more established I won't have to deal with shit like this.
  • i want a banana stand....
  • AGHADKJFGHAGHALRJTAKLHGA GF

THE STRESS.
  • so, the Strokes are playing in Boston Sept. 12.

that's about hte 4th day of school for me.

so I doubt my parents'd let me go.

but I want too SOOOO BAD! and my friend said he'd buy me a ticket if I could go! AHHH!

I'm gonna beg sosososososo much to go.

wish me luck.
  • Good luck phantom!

random....v

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 7 2006, 02:17 PM)
    wish me luck.

good luck...