In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 4 2006, 10:59 PM)
    I personally hit "reply" to one person's post, write my reply, copy what I wrote and the quote, and then do the same thing with another person's post, and then paste in my first reply.

That's difficult.
  • Your mom is difficult.

ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 4 2006, 10:59 PM)
    I personally hit "reply" to one person's post, write my reply, copy what I wrote and the quote, and then do the same thing with another person's post, and then paste in my first reply.

mmm.... that's works too.

but yah should have seen tim on conan last nite, it was good.
  • Too bad Tim is gay...and having a little affair with Andre...

"Where's Andre?! Andre, don't throw food."
  • I'm so very very hungry right now. Fabulous K, leave Tiny Tim alone! If he's gay then I will become gay too. ph34r.gif

(P.S. I'm bringing back the ninja smiley. He's very under u tilized) laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 4 2006, 11:30 PM)
    I'm so very very hungry right now. Fabulous K, leave Tiny Tim alone! If he's gay then I will become gay too. ph34r.gif

Hahahhaahah laugh.gif Not that Tim, Tim Gunn from Project Runway, but since you assumed it was Tim Nordwind that prooves that i'm not crazy.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 09:33 PM)
    Hahahhaahah laugh.gif Not that Tim, Tim Gunn from Project Runway, but since you assumed it was Tim Nordwind that prooves that i'm not crazy.

Lol, no I just assumed that you and me are constantly consumed by our love of anything Nordwind. For instance, there's a new kid in my class named Tim Oh. In my head I call him "Tim Oh No Nordwind"

BTW, is there any way to download the new Here It Goes Vid on to my computer? Because I want to show it to a friend of mine who doesn't have the internet.
  • Download it on Google Video, burn it to a cd, and give it to her.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 09:53 PM)
    Download it on Google Video, burn it to a cd, and give it to her.

Thank you my Fabulous One. I will try that right now. wink.gif
  • Oh, you flatter me.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 4 2006, 11:59 PM)

Isn't that what the "quote" buttons are for?

I mean, can't you just hit "quote" on all of the posts you want to, and they show up when you hit "add reply" ???

That's what works for me, but maybe I'm special or sumthin. oh well.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 5 2006, 11:50 AM)
    Isn't that what the "quote" buttons are for?

I mean, can't you just hit "quote" on all of the posts you want to, and they show up when you hit "add reply" ???

That's what works for me, but maybe I'm special or sumthin. oh well.

wow!.. you're right... i seriously didn't know you could do that... which is pretty sad since i was the first member of this board, you'd think i'd have it figured out by now... haha...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 5 2006, 05:54 PM)
    wow!.. you're right... i seriously didn't know you could do that... which is pretty sad since i was the first lady of this board, you'd think i'd have it figured out by now... haha...

you are apprently the 3rd member...but ive corected your statment..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 5 2006, 12:18 PM)
    you are apprently the 3rd member...but ive corected your statment..

my statement was correct... i was the first MEMBER... there were two admin's that joined before me...
  • damn you and your smarts lady darbs..

random music news

milbrun.s album is out on my b'day
  • in other news

http://www.blackwidowbakery.com/demo/meatcake/

meatcake...the most horrible cake ever
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 5 2006, 12:34 PM)
    in other news

http://www.blackwidowbakery.com/demo/meatcake/

meatcake...the most horrible cake ever

hhmmm....
    I'd eat it. It looks pretty good. But I guess that's just me.....
  • I really like Fuzzy Navels.
  • a english person finaly won a GP

all hail buton
  • What's a GP?