In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (God @ Aug 1 2006, 12:54 PM)
    PROSTITUTE, WHAT PROSTITUTE?!

Snap, he got arrested on my fifth birthday.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 2 2006, 03:18 AM)
    Snap, he got arrested on my fifth birthday.

Shit, you're a young'un.
  • QUOTE (God @ Jul 31 2006, 11:47 PM)
    It is quite. Tim Tams and Vegemite are generally the first things to be introduced to foreigners in Australia.

Really? 'Cause my first introduction was some weird snack called "Burger Rings" that I got out of the vending machine. It was that or chicken-flavoured potato chips.

I didn't try Vegemite. Or Tim Tams.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 04:16 AM)
    Really? 'Cause my first introduction was some weird snack called "Burger Rings" that I got out of the vending machine. It was that or chicken-flavoured potato chips.

I didn't try Vegemite. Or Tim Tams.

Gasp. There's nothing Australian about Burger Rings or Chicken Flavoured chips. The Australians you are with should be ashamed.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 1 2006, 02:19 PM)
    Gasp. There's nothing Australian about Burger Rings or Chicken Flavoured chips. The Australians you are with should be ashamed.

Well......it was in the airport......

I did try this fruit, it's small and round and red and has these little spikes coming out of it (but they're not sharp spikes), and on the inside is this really clearish-white fruit with a pit in the middle. I thought they were kumquats, but I don't think they are, and I've never seen them again. Any idea what they are?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 04:23 AM)
    Well......it was in the airport......

I did try this fruit, it's small and round and red and has these little spikes coming out of it (but they're not sharp spikes), and on the inside is this really clearish-white fruit with a pit in the middle. I thought they were kumquats, but I don't think they are, and I've never seen them again. Any idea what they are?

Oh yeah, I know the fruit you're talking about. Although it's a quarter to five in the morning and my brain has officially farted and died on me so I can't remember what it's called for the life of me. I'll figure it out later today and get back to you, promise. It's not a kumquat, though. Alas.

Meanwhile, it being quater to five in the morning it seems I have fucked myself up the arse. I have to get up for Uni again in two hours and seventeen minutes. Then Uni finishes at twelve. Then I get to drive home, sleep for a few hours and get up and go to work. So I'm going to try to get what little sleep I can right now.

NOT a good thing when you consider my place of employement just got sold and the new boss takes over tonight and if I don't perform well I may lose my job.

HUZZAH!
  • Dammit. I just got my reissued IRS refund check and it's only $216. I thought it was going to be more than that. Fuck.

Well, now it's going to have to pay for my credit card bill.....looks like I'm not getting an iPod after all.....
  • Kimya Dawson had her babyyy!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 2 2006, 01:59 AM)
    Kimya Dawson had her babyyy!

Did she?! biggrin.gif I know she was due last week. I haven't had the opportunity to check her blog to see what was going on.

Awww, she's going to be a wonderful mother.

Congrats to Kimya!
  • I was mainly interested in seeing what she would name it, there was no way she was picking something normal.

I was not disappointed.

Panda Delilah.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 2 2006, 02:50 AM)
    I was mainly interested in seeing what she would name it, there was no way she was picking something normal.

I was not disappointed.

Panda Delilah.

Panda Delilah
    was born July 28th at 7:15am
    8lbs 9oz and 20 1/2 inches long

Oh my goodness, I love her. Alright, so it might be on-par with "Apple," but "Panda Delilah" is absolutely adorable!
  • today ive been on the okgo boards for a year.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 1 2006, 11:01 PM)

I was sobbing by the end of that!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 2 2006, 03:05 AM)
    I was sobbing by the end of that!

Oh my lord, she's wonderful. I'm so glad my friend gave me Hidden Vagenda. Honestly, it's changed my life. I used to lay backstage with one of my best galfriends. We would lay in opposite directions, our heads together, with the earphones shared between us.

Her music makes me happy and hopeful for the world.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 1 2006, 10:59 PM)
    today ive been on the okgo boards for a year.

Congrats on the one year! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 2 2006, 02:59 AM)
    today ive been on the okgo boards for a year.

Happy board anniversary!
  • $%#$^#@#
    i just won tickets to see sonic youth at the double door on saturday!!!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 2 2006, 05:00 PM)
    $%#$^#@#
    i just won tickets to see sonic youth at the double door on saturday!!!

Holy CRAP congrats!!!
  • Even though you're my adoptive mother and totally deserve it, I'm still super jealous!!!

TAKE PICTURES!