In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 2 2006, 12:30 PM)
    Even though you're my adoptive mother and totally deserve it, I'm still super jealous!!!

TAKE PICTURES!

will do biggrin.gif
  • blegh blegh blegh blegh blegh.

I wish I was someplace else. Anywhere, as long as it wasn't in almost 100 degree heat and humid as its ever been.

Boston without a/c is no fun.

ick.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 2 2006, 06:19 PM)
    blegh blegh blegh blegh blegh.

I wish I was someplace else. Anywhere, as long as it wasn't in almost 100 degree heat and humid as its ever been.

ick.

I know!!!!! I've taken seven freezing showers today. The weather guy just said it hasn't been like this since 1955 and that it's cooler in Florida than it is here. dry.gif
  • Seriously. I opened the door to let my cat out yesterday, and it was just a fucking wall of heat and humidity. I didn't even step outside, that's how opressive it was.

Damn you, global warming.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 1 2006, 09:50 PM)
    I was mainly interested in seeing what she would name it, there was no way she was picking something normal.

I was not disappointed.

Panda Delilah.

Damn! That's what I want to name MY child! I guess I'll just have to go with Princess Umbrella.
  • ooh. You should definitely try Princess Lemonlime Squatshatcher Billionairess. You should definitely name her that. I know I wish my name was that...
  • DOES ANYONE HAVE A .GIF ANIMATOR??? I NEED ONE AND KIKKY'S MIA!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 3 2006, 08:19 AM)
    blegh blegh blegh blegh blegh.

ick.

Ah. That someplace would be what some of us like to call, "The Southern Hemisphere".

It be's nice and cold in Australia right now. <3<3<3 I love the cold.
  • P!ATD IS NOMINATED FOR FIVE VMA'S???????? WHY???????????

Ewwwwwww.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 3 2006, 03:31 PM)
    P!ATD IS NOMINATED FOR FIVE VMA'S???????? WHY???????????

Ewwwwwww.

It's cuz theyre on MTV alot....and god forbid those little posers watching anything else......
    wait...did my last sentence make sense?....Well you know what i mean...
    Wannabe-kewl Kids ♥ MTV Music = Popular Vote...darn them
    Thats life... dry.gif
  • I maintain that the only reason they're popular is because they all look like they're 15, so all the 12 year olds are like, "OMGTHEY'RESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCUUUUUTE!" rolleyes.gif

They're catchy and have a few good tunes....but that's about it....definitely not worthy of the hype....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 3 2006, 04:04 PM)
    I maintain that the only reason they're popular is because they all look like they're 15, so all the 12 year olds are like, "OMGTHEY'RESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCUUUUUTE!" rolleyes.gif

that may because they're all 18 / 19... haha...
    i like panic!
  • I guess that would be a good reason...lol

Oh...you needed a .gif animator?......umm..I guess I could help somehow...i dont know what you wanna do though.....
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 3 2006, 05:05 PM)
    that may because they're all 18 / 19... haha...
    i like panic!

Haha, I knew they were all really young, so....yeah....

They're not terrible. I'm just not terribly fond of them, and I feel like there's too much hype around them. But to each his/her own, I guess.

QUOTE (DidiKiwi @ Aug 3 2006, 05:07 PM)
    Oh...you needed a .gif animator?......umm..I guess I could help somehow...i dont know what you wanna do though.....

I need to animate a banner thinger. Like, I have the individual "pages" of the banner, they just need to be stuck together in order.

Um. That made little or no sense.
  • I think I can put them together for you if youd like.....Just send me the pics I guess....
  • My toe hurts..

....We made M&M's pizza today. It was freaking awesome.
    Capitan Jack Sparrow colored M&M's.

@DidiKiwi:
    You have a gaia account? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Aug 3 2006, 04:41 PM)
    @DidiKiwi:
    You have a gaia account? biggrin.gif

Yeah.....lol...I <3 gaia.....but I get mad...because alot of people are turning gaia into a big huge mass of spam.....oh well....
    and if i couldnt get enough kiwis.....my gaia account is Didi_Kiwi....lol

oh and jedi...did you get the pm?
  • QUOTE (DidiKiwi @ Aug 3 2006, 05:58 PM)
    oh and jedi...did you get the pm?

Yep yep. biggrin.gif Thaaaaaaanks!!!!

I was talking about the Boards to my friend on the phone yesterday, and I must have mentioned your screenname, 'cause he was like, "Is DidKiwi small and furry and brown like a kiwi??" I was like, "you're silly."

Um. That's my mildly interesting story. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 4 2006, 08:04 AM)
    Yep yep. biggrin.gif Thaaaaaaanks!!!!
    I was talking about the Boards to my friend on the phone yesterday, and I must have mentioned your screenname, 'cause he was like, "Is DidKiwi small and furry and brown like a kiwi??" I was like, "you're silly."

Um. That's my mildly interesting story. biggrin.gif

FUSH AND CHUPS! YOUR FRUND IN THE FRUDGE!
  • im sry but i just dont like panic at the disco.
    they have absolutely nothing to do with disco which bothers me...
    and they dont seem very origional to me.
    no offence to anyone who might like them...
    ew..