In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Just reiterating my quote in Katy's sig, "Panic! At The Disco makes me Really! Want To Shoot Myself.
  • I was watching Vh1's "Top 40 Most Awesomely Bad Love Songs" with my little brother, and they trashed one of Rick Springfield's songs, and I have determined that, yes, Damian does in fact hold his guitar like Rick Springfield.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 4 2006, 02:22 AM)
    I was watching Vh1's "Top 40 Most Awesomely Bad Love Songs" with my little brother, and they trashed one of Rick Springfield's songs, and I have determined that, yes, Damian does in fact hold his guitar like Rick Springfield.

Bwahahahaahahah laugh.gif
  • I hate that my two hour afternoon nap turned into a seven hour sleep through the evening.

Stupid body.
  • I don't know what I would do without my iPod.

Blasting Simon and Garfunkel's Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard with the windows down is pretty much fucking awesome.
  • The beginning screaming/waiting in Gorillaz's "Punk" reminds me of Damian's screaming/wailing in the middle fo "Antmusic."

Am I just crazy? (Answer: yes.)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 4 2006, 02:22 PM)
    The beginning screaming/waiting in Gorillaz's "Punk" reminds me of Damian's screaming/wailing in the middle fo "Antmusic."

Am I just crazy? (Answer: yes.)

Send me the song, and I'll let you know what I think.

I'm finally listening to the Astralwerks SXSW compilation I got for free at the Siren Music Fest, and I really like it so far. I didn't like the other Astralwerks mix so much. Ooooh, I love this song.....
  • I fell in love with Jack White after he was in Cold Mountain. Maybe one day I'll be in a movie with him, or maybe even another one of his bands.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 4 2006, 07:00 PM)
    Send me the song, and I'll let you know what I think.

Here's Punk.
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...08379A15409709F

I assume you have Antmusic.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 4 2006, 10:52 PM)
    I assume you have Antmusic.

Of course.

And the screaming, however short, does sound like Dami. It reminds me of...what is it..."Dynamite" and "Lay Low" a bunch, too. 'Cause he's all SCREAMO!Damian in those songs.

I love SCREAMO!Damian, but I'm glad that's not the direction the band went in.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 5 2006, 03:05 AM)
    Of course.
    And the screaming, however short, does sound like Dami. It reminds me of...what is it..."Dynamite" and "Lay Low" a bunch, too. 'Cause he's all SCREAMO!Damian in those songs.

I love SCREAMO!Damian, but I'm glad that's not the direction the band went in.

Agreed. It's fun, but wouldn't really work for a full-length CD.

(I've always been a fan of the screaming in the live recording of Hold the Line. So. Good.)
  • OMG Katy i freaking love your icon. Tim Gunn is awesome and amazing. Did you see him on Conan, yesterday?? dude i want to have tea with Tim!!! and then later i want him to teach me how to sew,
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Aug 4 2006, 11:23 PM)
    OMG Katy i freaking love your icon. Tim Gunn is awesome and amazing. Did you see him on Conan, yesterday?? dude i want to have tea with Tim!!! and then later i want him to teach me how to sew,

GAH! I keep forgetting about such things. sad.gif

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 4 2006, 11:20 PM)
    (I've always been a fan of the screaming in the live recording of Hold the Line. So. Good.)

SCREAMO!Damian melts my butter. I'm not going to lie.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 4 2006, 10:32 PM)
    SCREAMO!Damian melts my butter. I'm not going to lie.

wait, you have butter, and you didn't offer to share?!? i thought we were closer than that...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 4 2006, 11:34 PM)
    wait, you have butter, and you didn't offer to share?!? i thought we were closer than that...

.........I'm very protective of my butter. mellow.gif
  • ok i just totally forgot how to add more then one person's quote to a reply. sorry but my brain is just full of pre-cal, can some one help me?
  • I forgot how much I LOVED the OK Go Don't Ask Me Orange version.

So fucking adorable. I couldn't stop smiling.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Aug 4 2006, 10:41 PM)
    ok i just totally forgot how to add more then one person's quote to a reply. sorry but my brain is just full of pre-cal, can some one help me?

I just quote one person at a time and they all just come together since you can't multipost.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 10:52 PM)
    I just quote one person at a time and they all just come together since you can't multipost.

thank you deary!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 11:52 PM)

I personally hit "reply" to one person's post, write my reply, copy what I wrote and the quote, and then do the same thing with another person's post, and then paste in my first reply.