In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Supernatural sad.gif Season 2 premiered in the US last night.

I have no idea when it starts in Australia. Probably not until February/March sad.gif We're usually several months behind.

Have already had OC Season 3 finale spoiled and House Season 2 finale spoiled for me this year. Now I have a major plot point in the premiere of Season 2 Supernatural spoiled.

Hate this.
  • there was a school shooting in my state
    not to far from where i live
    the principle was shot dead
    link
    thats one pissed freshman
  • Recent random discoveries/things:

1. I've discovered watching DVDs of Lost while treadmilling passes the time faster than listening to music.

2. I'm on this 200 calories or less diet(I invented it myself actually, it's called the Southern Kimkins Diet) and so my mom decides she's going to bring me home some doughnuts(with sprinkles and chocolate icing, oh god!) for no apparent reason. I keep going over and smelling the box and giving it wistful looks. *eyes box again* Oh, the temptation! It's kind of like watching David Tennant on Dr. Who(which finally premiered in the US tonight!).

Right now, I think those doughnuts are as sexy and untouchable as David Tennant is. mellow.gif

3.I think I'm dying.

My throat has been killing me for weeks, and I thought it was just due to the amount of singing I do each day. But then my mom looked at my tonsils tonight and apparently they're inflamed and covered in white stuff. And I don't feel like I'm sick, or going to get sick. Therefore, it's my belief I'm now going to die.

And dammit my throat hurts just thinking about it. dry.gif
  • Just readig that, is making my throat hurt.... I sing ALOT everyday aswell, it's like if I don't sing I don't know wtf to do, it's weird, I love to sing though, so whatever.

OMG the Lost DVDs are fucking amazing. Damn show is soooooo addicting, I can't wait for it to be Wednesday, I'm dying to watch the Seasong Premiere! AAAAAh, someone wack me over the head!
  • It's starts this Wednesday?! Dang. I thought I still had a few weeks. What would I do without you, Pearl? *hug*

Update on my throat: It now hurts to swallow. It feels like there is a giant sponge blocking the way. Oddly enough, my singing isn't effected.

There's a squirrel trying to dig into my room through the A/C I have in my window. huh.gif It's highly amusing to watch, cause he's just a diggin' away and has no idea there's four cats waiting for him on the other side. And now it appears he's got a posse, cause two birds are just hanging around on top of the thing. I believe I shall name him Conker, after my favorite video game squirrel. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 30 2006, 05:11 PM)
    Update on my throat: It now hurts to swallow. It feels like there is a giant sponge blocking the way. Oddly enough, my singing isn't effected.

I had that back in April, it ended up that I couldn't eat or tilt my head backwards because of the pain. It was "Upper Respiratory Tract Infection" or something equally long named.

I'm off to a party soon, with a summer theme. I'm going to be walking through Greenwich Park in a summer dress with a guy in a grass skirt, shorts and coconuts at 8pm. I don't know whether that's a good thing or not laugh.gif
  • I accidentally woke up boy. sad.gif

I feel bad now. Not necessarily because I woke up him (though, yeah, I feel bad about that), because I really wanted to just keep talking to him even though he was half awake and clearly needed more sleep.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 30 2006, 04:12 AM)
    3.I think I'm dying.

My throat has been killing me for weeks, and I thought it was just due to the amount of singing I do each day. But then my mom looked at my tonsils tonight and apparently they're inflamed and covered in white stuff. And I don't feel like I'm sick, or going to get sick. Therefore, it's my belief I'm now going to die.

And dammit my throat hurts just thinking about it. dry.gif

im no docter, but you have tonsillitis
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 30 2006, 07:53 PM)
    im no docter, but you have tonsillitis

PANDY. DOCTOR IS SPELLED WITH AN O NOT AN E.

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 29 2006, 04:47 AM)
    Supernatural sad.gif Season 2 premiered in the US last night.

I have no idea when it starts in Australia. Probably not until February/March sad.gif We're usually several months behind.

Have already had OC Season 3 finale spoiled and House Season 2 finale spoiled for me this year. Now I have a major plot point in the premiere of Season 2 Supernatural spoiled.

Hate this.

I love supernatural, Alex from Dark angel is in it and Dean from Gilmore girls is in it... But Alec is called dean and it confuses me sometimes.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Has anybody gone to this site: http://doiop.com/fanlanguage

It's my user status right now.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
  • Guess who just passed her driving exam!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 30 2006, 06:27 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Has anybody gone to this site: http://doiop.com/fanlanguage

It's my user status right now.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh my god. We learned some fan language for The Importance of Being Earnest. It was so much fun. It was incredibly intricate and we just would wave the fans around backstage, asking people to marry us silently.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 30 2006, 08:40 PM)
    Guess who just passed her driving exam!

CONGRATS!!!!!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 30 2006, 01:40 PM)
    Guess who just passed her driving exam!

Hurray! Now you are free to roam about as a secret agent without having to tag along with me and my hubby james. I know you love his hot car, but you'll just have to find your own now. wink.gif

Congrad-do-do-doodley-ations to you!
  • arrg..
    just when i think kyle has learned that he argues too much with me, and i think hes stopped.
    (and he knows hes a dick for arguing with me, he said so.)
    anyways.
    he starts to be a major dick.
    he thinks hes like some sort of philosopher.
    like hes so old and wise.
    hes fuckin 17 and hes talkin about how "life isnt hard, you make it hard"
    pisses me off
    and so i just sign off.
    and now he blocked me
    fuck yes. ^^
    im done with him.

allthough i really dont wanna be.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 30 2006, 10:17 PM)
    im done with him.

allthough i really dont wanna be.

ah, boy troubles...

although that sounds like my friend's situation right now, I don't think I can help you.

and on the subject of boys.... is it normal for you to really like a guy when you're not with him, but then when you hang out with him you feel normal and not attracted to him? cause its really confusing me...
  • yea i think thats normal.
    it happens
  • *sigh*

I know... it was kind of a stupid question to ask, but its just got my stomach in knots and such. I hate stuff like this.