In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 30 2006, 11:11 AM)
    It's starts this Wednesday?! Dang. I thought I still had a few weeks. What would I do without you, Pearl? *hug*

Update on my throat: It now hurts to swallow. It feels like there is a giant sponge blocking the way. Oddly enough, my singing isn't effected.

There's a squirrel trying to dig into my room through the A/C I have in my window. huh.gif It's highly amusing to watch, cause he's just a diggin' away and has no idea there's four cats waiting for him on the other side. And now it appears he's got a posse, cause two birds are just hanging around on top of the thing. I believe I shall name him Conker, after my favorite video game squirrel. laugh.gif

Yeah it starts this Wed. Aww yay, I feel the love tongue.gif I'm dying to efin see it though, it's like GAH! Start already!

I'm sorry about your throat, I've had that aswell, and it sucks, just get meds and or go to the doctor. My dad has been getting sick alot aswell, and they say he has an infection, so they gave him all these pills and things to rince his mouth... hope you feel better soon though

haha squirrels are funny, we have the ocassional rabbit hop on by in the house, I don't know how they can get through the fence so easily... I've also found turtles here at the house, my dog Pirate (RIP) found one a few years ago, and he just kept barking at something, I got tired of it so I went over to where he was, and sure enough it was an 8 inch turtle hiding from him lol, I took it inside, and my dad was like "Watch your fingers or it will snap them off" and me as always was just like ~~> mellow.gif <~~ that lol. I ignored him though, we gave it food, then my brother said he'd give it to his friend who keeps turtles in his backyard. So yeah hehe.
  • I love Seripop, I love Hot hot heat...

Seripop + Hot Hot Heat =
    too rad
  • ohmy.gif

That rocks forever and ever!!
  • AHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!
    Does any one have Sufjan Stevens Cd called "A SUN CAME"!? or just the song called "The Oracle Said Wander" by Sufjan stevens?!

i need to find songs with greek mythology in it for a project... thats the only song i could find with lyrics relating to mythology!

If anyone has it tell me smile.gif and Thanks in advance!!!
  • Nope sorry, I think I may have had it, but got erased by my dumbass brothers... I hate when they use the computer *shakes fist in the air*
  • Kids in Solin have a tradition of stealing carts from the Super-C down the street and keeping them in their rooms.

Today, to celebrate my not failing a math test, my friend Nick and I aquired Cecile:
    She lives in our room. The wheels lock up if too far from the Super-C, but they work as long as you wheel Cecile backwards.

Don't worry. We'll return her soon enough. For now, she's getting a taste of liberation.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Oct 2 2006, 02:21 PM)
    "The Oracle Said Wander" by Sufjan stevens?!

http://download.yousendit.com/758ADDFA2E9019D9
  • Gah! Darbie you rock supreme!! Thanks alot! biggrin.gif
  • hey guys...

did you ever hear of that Ted Leo song "Timorous me"?

I think its about the same Timory as in Return? I saw some stuff online that said she was.

Maybe I'm just too gullable/ignorant and didn't know about this sooner.

http://www.whatdoesnotchange.org/TedLeo-TimorousMe.mp3
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 2 2006, 07:42 PM)
    Kids in Solin have a tradition of stealing carts from the Super-C down the street and keeping them in their rooms.

Today, to celebrate my not failing a math test, my friend Nick and I aquired Cecile:
    She lives in our room. The wheels lock up if too far from the Super-C, but they work as long as you wheel Cecile backwards.

Don't worry. We'll return her soon enough. For now, she's getting a taste of liberation.

LMAO that is sweet! I've always wanted a grocery kart, no joke. That pic just made my night for some reason laugh.gif
  • Does anybody have the other Timory song by OK Go? I think it's called "T's song"
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 3 2006, 04:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=79269
    Does anybody have the other Timory song by OK Go? I think it's called "T's song"

okgosongs@gmail.com
    password = cinnamonl

It's up there.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 3 2006, 08:11 AM)
    GAH THANK YOU. I've been wanting to hear that song for AGES. Except why is the link not working for me......??? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I'm trying the link at school, and its working... i don't know... it worked on both computers (home and school).

I really love this song. Even before I figured out it was about the same person. Its too sweet. It tugs at me. I hope I can affect at least one person like that before I go.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 3 2006, 05:26 PM)
    I'm trying the link at school, and its working... i don't know... it worked on both computers (home and school).

I really love this song. Even before I figured out it was about the same person. Its too sweet. It tugs at me. I hope I can affect at least one person like that before I go.

I lied, it did work for me, I was just being impatient. smile.gif

It really is a beautiful song. I've read the lyrics before; it was a lot more up-tempo than I expected it to be. I listened to it about five times in a row.

In other news, I WANT TO DO THIS. But I feel like I'm not good enough of an artist to pull that off. sad.gif
  • Yep, same Timory.
  • Shit... my stupid computer is screwed up...

and whats even worse? since i am always the one that fixes the tech stuff, it automatically assumed that I will fix it...

CRAP, its a too CRAPPY a comp to fix!
  • Devotion to the motion will bring out the emotion
  • HAHAHHAHAH! i think you said that one before.

Randomer:

Take me like that,
    Ruin it all,
    then build it again,
    by the light in the hall

Stars <3 <3 love <3
  • they read out my email on QM

making me rather happy
  • Okay. So I think I have a MAJOR problem.

So I made travel plans to go to London this weekend, and I'm supposed to be leaving at 7:15 am.

Except...I thought my Friday class didn't start 'til next Friday....but it actually starts this Friday. Never mind that I don't even know where the hall where this class takes place is in the city.

So I can do one of three things:

1) Skip class and go anyway. It's not like I've never missed the first class of the semester before. And if I sign up for a TD tomorrow, which I'm planning on doing, I'll have missed that class as well because the one I want to take is on Tuesdays. If my director asks me about it, I'll just lie and say I honestly, truly thought the guy told me during inscriptions that classes didn't start 'til next week. I really did see a sign that said that, though I don't know what it was for. I have to leave some kind of contact information/travel information with my director as well, but I can leave that in an envelope so they don't see what it is. Also, inscriptions go on for a LONG time, until 1st December, so I probably won't be the only person who missed the first class.

2) Try to change my reservation for Friday morning to Friday afternoon. Two problems: one, it's going to be hella' expensive, and two, I'd have to go to Gare de Nord or an SNCF agency tomorrow and try to do that.

3) Cancel my reservations and not go. Which I don't want to do, because I know Jen's way excited about me being at her party and I want to see her for her birthday.

Opinions? Should I just be a bad girl and go anyway??