In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Hahahahahahahaha, Gimme the Car makes me laugh a lot. It's such a funny song.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 9 2006, 02:14 AM)
    Hahahahahahahaha, Gimme the Car makes me laugh a lot. It's such a funny song.

Oh my God I know. It's the twang that gets me every time.

"I got this girl I wanna TWAAAANG

Have you ever seen the live recording of Add it Up? Holy crap the bass is AMAZING at the end.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSnLdYBdeHg

Edit: actually, the song that started this conversation about my old CD being sexually charged was "Add it Up." Hahaha. Whoops.
  • Wow, the bass is amazing at the end! I loved that.

Even if you do or you don't love Elliott Smith, you still have to appreciate this photo.

He's not all sad, you know. smile.gif
  • So, er-- random stuff

I bumped into Rusty's friendster account just now. Nothing. I just didn't know he's got a friendster account. Everyone know about this already, right? Urgh, alright I'm gonna shut up now. Carry on with your topic. XD
  • I tried dloading Sex at Six, but it only got to 30 seconds, and that makes me sad, cuz I want that song on my comp.

BTW, love the list, it's brilliant laugh.gif
  • Amy:

Barry has just noted that you are missing "Let's Talk About Sex" by Salt 'N Peppa, "I Wanna' Sex You Up" by Color Me Badd and "Move Closer" by Nelson Phyllis.

I don't know how keen you are on Christina Aguleira, but "Get Mine, Get Yours" is pretty charged.

I feel like "This Love" by Maroon 5 is pretty sexual/sleazy, but maybe it's just the music video that makes me think of that.

"In The Bathroom Is Where I Want You" by Nightmare of You is great too. As is their song "Ode to Serotonin," which I think I sent you before...

Edit:

Barry's just mentioned "I Want You Bad" by the Offspring, "Freak Me" by Another Level, and a bunch of RHCP songs: ""Suck My Kiss," "Sir Psycho Sexy," "Catholic School Girls Rule," "Purple Stain," and "Super Secret Song Inside" (which apparently was originally named "Party on Your Pussy").

I just thought of "Sugar Me" by Lynsey de Paul, and- HAHAHAHA- "2 Become 1" by the Spice Girls. 'Cause we all knew what they were singing about.
  • Holy crap, you are Barry are a treasure trove of knowledge! hahaha. You're fantastic.

I just burned the CD, but if you have any songs that you have time/effort to upload, it would be very much apreciated.
  • Oh my god, you are beyond fantastic. <3!!!!
  • Is this thread supposed to make me hot?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 8 2006, 06:59 PM)
    Also: speaking of sexual related activities, I am trying to bring back the word "necking"/"to neck"/et. al. It's a lot more fun than just "making out" which has, may I say, has become a bit drab due to overuse.

So, if your hearts see fit,l throw "neck" into general conversation and be part of a vocabularic (not a real word, I know) revolution.

i use 'snog'
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Dec 10 2006, 02:00 AM)
    Is this thread supposed to make me hot?

Yes and (I apologize in advance for saying this) it's supposed to make you feel all tingly in all the right parts.

QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 10 2006, 02:07 AM)
    i use 'snog'

But "neck" is so retro and therefore cool. YOU WANT TO BE COOL DON'T YOU?
  • i guess...

ill miss you 'snog'...
  • Wait..so my mom and her friends are cool?
  • to neck someone, isnt that to either punch them in the neck

or kill them?

...thats hot
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 10 2006, 05:35 PM)
    to neck someone, isnt that to either punch them in the neck

or kill them?
    ...thats hot

No. It means to make out, silly.
  • pfft you know nothing off english culture

i would neck you for this, but i fear you would think we wre making out
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 11 2006, 12:00 AM)
    but i fear you would think we wre making out

You'd love it, shut up.

In other news, I'm really pissed right now. mad.gif I can't go into it here, though, it involves personal information.....
  • i love nothing

so ha

anyways, everyone needs to go watch the king lizzard vid on my myspace

its the first one on the left hand side
  • Wait . . . does he think he's Jim Morrison?

King "Lizzard" . . . Lizard King . . .