In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 15 2006, 03:45 AM)
    While I tend to agree w/ Pandy on many things, this is one of the most annoying things I have ever seen. Sorry, dear Andy. unsure.gif

=O
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 15 2006, 04:48 AM)
    The local 80s/90s adult alternative station started playing "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." But the station blocks out the "god damn" part. It's hillarious to listen to. Makes it sound like the lead singer is belchy while singing.

yeah there's a radio here that also does that, it's horrible...
    I was surprised that mtv portugal hasn't cut it...
  • WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A WAY TO GET TO THE FUCKING UK FOR NOT AN ARM AND A LEG?!?!?!

Seriously.

If I want to go for New Year's-ish, I have to take the train to Calais, the ferry from Calais to Dover, and the train from Dover up to Peterborough, and I have to repeat that but in reverse six days later to get back home. Oh, it's a 7 hour journey, what with all the waiting between journeys to make sure I have enough time to get where I'm going.

Plus, it's a good $100 each way, so that's $200 round trip, but it's less expensive than taking the Eurostar, which is going to cost me a good 145 euros plus 44ish to get up to Peterborough and back. And 200 euros is around $250. But is it worth it to pay $50 more to get there in far less time?

Oh, and that's for 2 January, not New Year's Eve, because now my mom's being all like, "YOU CAN'T ABANDON US IN PARIS AND GO TO THE UK FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE," in spite of the fact that I'm NOT SPENDING NEW YEAR'S EVE WITH THEM. I love my family, but NYE = biggest party night of the year, and I'm not sitting around at home another year. If I want to go NYE I have (new board interface, you suck with italics), I have to do Calais/Dover/Pborough, the other way around is too expensive.

Um, also, I have no idea how I'm going to pay for all of this. dry.gif (BOARD WHY ARE YOU DELETING MY EMOTICONS AS I TYPE?!?)

I feel so overwhelmed. I really wish my parents had made their fucking plans three months ago when I started asking instead of like, now.

PS: I have to figure out all of this for the following weekend as well. >.<

PPS: Well, to go the following weekend isn't so bad...

For some reason, this made me laugh for about 5 minutes.

hehheh "indies."

The one upside to finals: that make everything seem hilarious.
  • due to all the sexy new improvements, i can finaly just use my lovely comic sans txt all the time

tis a new era for HFoC
  • this new era is also a sad one, as im now only head full of..

i want my crazy back
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 15 2006, 09:02 PM)
    this new era is also a sad one, as im now only head full of..
    i want my crazy back

but now you're full of mystery andy! like "what IS his head full of? I must find out more..."
  • Okay, wtf is up with all these fancy schmany changes? Since when did the Boards become MySpace?

You know, if TraciEMI took the time to update all of this, she could at least have taken the time to delete all the spam as well...
  • we got the big update yesterday afternoon as part of keeping the spammers out
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 16 2006, 05:27 PM)
    we got the big update yesterday afternoon as part of keeping the spammers out

Well, still, it's still there.

Whatevs.
  • Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore just hasnt gotten round to deleting the most current spam

the new system makes it alot harder for bots to get though, but some still might
  • me and comic sans are not on speaking terms.
  • I love whipped cream.
    I want to die off of aerosol.
  • What are your thoughts on Stevie Starr: professional regurgitator
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72gRpjbskYc

I saw him on Cirque du Soleil's "Solstrom" (their Bravo TV show), and was completely baffled.

During his shows, Starr swallows things like a billiard ball, a lightbulb, and even a goldfish, and regurgitates it back up, dry and by itself.

Ken thinks it's just a hand trick somehow, but I'm not so sure. Part of me thinks it's just a magic trick, and a part of me is genuinely confused and thinks it could be real.

(P.S. I'm incredibly squeamish [I passed out while dissecting the frog in 7th grade], and this video didn't make me sick, so I figure it's alright)

THOUGHTS?!??!
  • not even money, or sex will make me click your link of people throwing up lightbulbs

to balence out that evil i bring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0yI2MQf8Tk

i cant put into words how amazing this is

its also where the famous internet music cartoon dancing pirates comes from
  • Dude, what the FUCK was that?
  • By far the world's most stupidest, dumbest people work at cell phone stores. Girls, if your bf works at a cell phone store, you just may be dating a numbskull. Girls and boys, if your son says he wants to work at a cell phone store, you might as well go stick your head in the oven.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 16 2006, 02:42 PM)
    not even money, or sex will make me click your link of people throwing up lightbulbs

I am going to have nightmares for months now. Thank you.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 16 2006, 10:42 PM)
    not even money, or sex will make me click your link of people throwing up lightbulbs

I was almost alright with the singing puppet children...

until the girl with the pink hair decided to go all techno. What the hell?

I'm sorry Pandy, but I prefer my lightbulb-swallower (plus, Starr is from Scotland and is charming. It takes a lot of talent to be charming and swallow billiard balls.)

P.S. Tempe, you're amazing.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 16 2006, 05:42 PM)

I've seen that episode of Lazytown a lot (I have a little sister, so she watches Nick Jr. and all that kiddy stuff). It's an Icelandic childrens show.

It goes in the catergory of "Really Annoying Preschool Shows", along with The Wiggles, the Doodlebops, Barney, and Teletubbies.

Speaking of my little sister, I did a photoshop drawing thing of her: