In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 16 2007, 08:14 PM)
    I had a conversation on the subway with a hobo about my scarf.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif any good details to share?
  • just that he got his at the conservatory, I wondered when he said this cause he was wearing a blue one and i was wearing my piano one.... so where was the scarf he got at the conservatory.... i mean he was a hobo.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 16 2007, 08:28 PM)
    just that he got his at the conservatory, I wondered when he said this cause he was wearing a blue one and i was wearing my piano one.... so where was the scarf he got at the conservatory.... i mean he was a hobo.

for a second, I thought you said he got his scarf at a cemetery. Was he eating sardines and wanting you to sing along to sea chantees?
  • hahahah no but that would have been awesome.

he was really polite, and gave me the 1st compliment in ages.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 16 2007, 08:30 PM)
    hahahah no but that would have been awesome.

he was really polite, and gave me the 1st compliment in ages.

Lol! You, my dear, are awesome! Did you give him a dime for a cup of coffee?
  • yeh some hobos are funny smile.gif
  • lol i would have if he were asking for money. but he was just riding the train at that point.

and thanks for the compliement Tempe! YOU'RE AWESOME!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 16 2007, 08:43 PM)
    and thanks for the compliement Tempe! YOU'RE AWESOME!

You deserve a virtual *huuuug* Tempe is rather sad. In our 4th year, we go on rotations to clinics outside of school. My teacher told me he doesn't think I'm ready to go in May and so I have to stay behind. I felt like a dummy. My friends were so sweet, they took me out for margaritas and tacos. They pointed out that by staying behind, I'll get my requirements to graduate done a lot sooner then they will. Still, I feel inadequate. unsure.gif
  • so he was hobo with money, which most people dont realise that most hobos do have money!
  • QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Feb 16 2007, 08:48 PM)
    so he was hobo with money, which most people dont realise that most hobos do have money!

Lol, good point. I mean, how did he get on a subway if he didn't have some source of money
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 16 2007, 10:46 PM)
    You deserve a virtual *huuuug* Tempe is rather sad. In our 4th year, we go on rotations to clinics outside of school. My teacher told me he doesn't think I'm ready to go in May and so I have to stay behind. I felt like a dummy. My friends were so sweet, they took me out for margaritas and tacos. They pointed out that by staying behind, I'll get my requirements to graduate done a lot sooner then they will. Still, I feel inadequate. unsure.gif

awww tempe! *hugs back* what does your teacher know?! you checked the mouth of a local news reporter! THATS BIG TIME! I'm sure you could handle it. Its ok things work out for the good sometimes. Hope you feel better Tempe!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 16 2007, 08:52 PM)
    awww tempe! *hugs back* what does your teacher know?! you checked the mouth of a local news reporter! THATS BIG TIME! I'm sure you could handle it. Its ok things work out for the good sometimes. Hope you feel better Tempe!

Aww, yeah. And I had a nice conversation w/ the Kulash and Nordwind about dentistry. I feel a little dizzy from the margaritas, but I feel better cause you all believe in me (Don't you?) lol
  • of course i believe in you!

Theres no power stronger than Tempe power.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 16 2007, 08:56 PM)
    of course i believe in you!

Theres no power stronger than Tempe power.

Lol, awwww, you're the best. Actually, at least when the first group of people leave the clinic for a month, the classmates I really like will still be there. How come you weren't afraid of the hobo?
  • well theres lots of hobos i am afraid of... I was in a crowded subway train with a young uniformed milatary officer standing next to me and the hobo. So I didn't really have anything to be scared about.

But ya. Ususally I'm scared of hobos and people on the train in general, cept when I can tell they are good people.

I mean some hobos are just out of luck but are nice people just as everyone else i guess.
  • yeh, i feel i ahve to wear sunnies on the train so i can look around at everyone wothout them knowing.

ehh hobos dont scare me but there are quite a few dodge people in teh city here.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 17 2007, 03:46 AM)
    Tempe is rather sad. In our 4th year, we go on rotations to clinics outside of school. My teacher told me he doesn't think I'm ready to go in May and so I have to stay behind. I felt like a dummy. My friends were so sweet, they took me out for margaritas and tacos. They pointed out that by staying behind, I'll get my requirements to graduate done a lot sooner then they will. Still, I feel inadequate. unsure.gif

want me to set fergal le sharkey on him/her/it?

does it happen often that people are asked to stay behind?

eh you should tell me these things in your next daily pm to me =p

so then i have something to reply to in my pm box....as it doesnt get to many pm's these days

(a not so subtle hint for people to pm me)

in other random news, my body is broken from a gig last night

in other news, ive joined a new forum recently, and i really dont like boards where the to poster is a tool (incert nsty coment here if you dont like me) / (incert a nice coment here if you do)

rabble babble
  • the arcade fire concert is being broadcasted on NPR tonight so go listen to it. it will be awesome!
  • ive been coughing non stop for 3 days.
    im anoying the hell out of everyone in my house.
    anyone got any ideas?