In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• so, i bumped into this guy in 5th hour and i said sorry.

then he was like oh its okay and then he changed his mind and was like 'you better sleep with both of your eyes open tonight.'

and then i was said 'my room doesn't have windows, you'll just have to come through the front door.'

like 2 seconds before i said 'my room doesn't have windows, you'll just have to come through the front door.' the whole class got quiet for some reason and everyone heard me say that....they were all like 'ooooh!' and then gave me a weird look.

oh, and i like his boxers.

he's puerto rican.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Feb 15 2007, 09:31 PM)
    so, i bumped into this guy in 5th hour and i said sorry.

then he was like oh its okay and then he changed his mind and was like 'you better sleep with both of your eyes open tonight.'

and then i was said 'my room doesn't have windows, you'll just have to come through the front door.'

like 2 seconds before i said 'my room doesn't have windows, you'll just have to come through the front door.' the whole class got quiet for some reason and everyone heard me say that....they were all like 'ooooh!' and then gave me a weird look.

oh, and i like his boxers.
    he's puerto rican.

this is indeed random stuff!

i wish i could come out with somthing fast witted on the spot! if i do try it normally comes out as some incoherent rabble babble
  • wacko.gif

well, yeah..i'm crazy.
  • i think they thought we were planning to 'get it'.

totally not the case. i don't even know that kid very well.

the class just got quiet at the wrong time.

i don't even know what eddie (yes, his name is eddie) was planning on doing. i mean, he sounded like he was kidding but still. if he wasn't (for some odd reason), what would he do?

i don't know why he said i better sleep with my eyes open...was he gonna try to rape me? or just kill me?
  • oh my...

wow. ehm, maybe both?
  • yeah, i'm not sure.

but he was definitely kidding....at least thats what i think.

i don't think he's that violent.
  • oh, he doesn't know where i live.

suck that, eddie!

mad.gif
  • I was talking to my not-really-friend You (yes, that's his name) and all of a sudden our group got all silent. Suddenly, in the most silent second of our silence, this Hollister-clad young lass passed by, chatting with her friend.

Okay, first imagine the awkward silence.

Next, imagine that Hollister-clad lass saying this in the middle of the awkward silence: "I like my boys the way I like my cocoa: hot."

And in art class with all the immature upperclassmen (I'm the only freshman), while watching "The Lion King," I learned that a cloud of stars somehow spells the word 'sex.' blink.gif huh.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif
  • There's a guy on Scrubs named Milosh!
  • Yes! I know...my sister was watchign and I was like... *excited twitch* "Did he say...'Milosh'?"
  • I have a friend who's Puerto Rican! I'm supposed to visit her sometime because she visited me three years ago, but the only time I'm free and will have money is next summer and it's not exactly a good idea for a Canadian to go to a little island in the Caribbean at that time of year sleep.gif Ehhhhh.

I started night school today and it was AWESOME! I love chemistry! Yeah! Aristotle!!
    I sit next to a Ugandan dude who has an impossibly long name that I can't remember, let alone pronounce, so he told me to call him "Moo" laugh.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 15 2007, 09:17 PM)
    I started night school today and it was AWESOME! I love chemistry! Yeah! Aristotle!!
    I sit next to a Ugandan dude who has an impossibly long name that I can't remember, let alone pronounce, so he told me to call him "Moo" laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Kind of reminds me of Rikitikitembonosarembocharibariruchipipperipembo (sp?). Except he was Chinese, not Ugandan.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 16 2007, 02:11 AM)
    And in art class with all the immature upperclassmen (I'm the only freshman), while watching "The Lion King," I learned that a cloud of stars somehow spells the word 'sex.' blink.gif huh.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif

HAHAH YES! I remember everyone was like "it's says SFX [as if "special effects"] you dirty, dirty people"

...but we all know it really says "sex."

I love stupid controversies more than I can possibly describe.

Tomorrow is a travelling day. Where are some good places to stop in NH? We're basically driving the length of it tomorrow. I've only been up to North conway (/Jacksonville) area, the Mt. Washignton region, and lake Winnipesaukee during the summer. I need some stupid adventures to go on! Go OKGarmy Go!
  • Hey, who wants to be my calling buddy?

I really need to talk to someone right now and everyone else seems to be ignoring me. sad.gif
  • his mom craved dairy products.
  • Hurrah! I'm so happy today - I got my progress report (not report card) and my grades totally rock! Well, I don't have a scanner to show you people if you're bored enough to be interested. So here's my online grade thing instead, which basically says the same thing:

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Oh, and there's Mr. Green, who looks like Tim and is named Tim. biggrin.gif And for some reason, it looks like I have a 90 in Bio, but it's actually a 98 if you click on it.

I'M SO PROUD! And my mom bought me Wendy's for it. smile.gif
  • ^^^AWESOME grades. I wish I had those. sad.gif
    ur taking geometry...ugh, i hate that type of math. I always did horrible in class. PROOFS SUCK my butt!!!!! I'd rather do calculus.

Oh, and ur name is Sophia too??? that so kool. biggrin.gif Courtney Sophia...i like that
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 16 2007, 06:58 PM)
    ^^^AWESOME grades. I wish I had those. sad.gif
    ur taking geometry...ugh, i hate that type of math. I always did horrible in class. PROOFS SUCK my butt!!!!! I'd rather do calculus.

Oh, and ur name is Sophia too??? that so kool. biggrin.gif Courtney Sophia...i like that

Vinnie! You're here, my board buddy. Thanks, but they probably won't last; we've three weeks left. Is your name Sophia in a way? I hate Geometry but I love Algebra, which I'm gladly taking next year as Algebra II.