In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i like that scarf.

smile.gif
  • I do too. I'm kind of sad that I have to give it away, but I made it for his birthday. At least he'll be the coolest kid at MIT next year.
  • haha.

make yourself another one.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 12 2007, 12:54 AM)
    I finally finished the Tetris scarf I was making for my friend.

You can see my purple paisley sheets too!

this is amazing

i wish i were rad enough to have somthing like this made for me!
  • DOES ANYBODY WANT TO SEND ME DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL'S "SAINTS AND SAILORS"?!?!

Apparently I do not own it and it is stuck in my head and this torrent thing is being el paino in el asso.

Also, I bought myself Nutella today and have eaten a significant amount. Mmm, PMS!
  • QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Feb 9 2007, 07:24 PM)
    have you tryed ebay? it'll most likely be on there

ya hahahah i don't have a credit card.

Coolio Scarf! you're talented!

DOES ANYBODY WANT TO SEND ME DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL'S "SAINTS AND SAILORS"?!?!

http://cradledamnation.imeem.com/music/cMh...ts_and_sailors/

there ya go
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 12 2007, 08:27 PM)

Yay! You are my hero.
  • hahahaha. yay!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 12 2007, 12:54 AM)
    I finally finished the Tetris scarf I was making for my friend.

You can see my purple paisley sheets too!

This is the best scarf I have ever seen in my entire life. For realz.

It's so good that I even told my boyfriend about it, who then informed me that Tetris came from Russia and I doubted him and we ended up having a big joking fight about me not realizing his intellect and regarding him as just a "piece of meat," which, you know, I do, but still.

THE SOVIET CHALLENGE!
  • tetris is the soviet challenge? Intense.

edit:

i always get an email with events going on in toronto... one of the events were listed as follows :

THE O.C. Series Finale
    Will Seth and Summer live happily ever after? Will Ryan finally stop brooding? Will Sandy's brows finally get a divorce? None of these questions will likely be answered as the sunny soap wraps up for good. Airs 7 pm on CTV and 8 pm on Fox.

weirdness.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 12 2007, 09:48 PM)
    It's so good that I even told my boyfriend about it, who then informed me that Tetris came from Russia and I doubted him and we ended up having a big joking fight about me not realizing his intellect and regarding him as just a "piece of meat," which, you know, I do, but still.

THE SOVIET CHALLENGE!

You didn't know Tetris was Russian?? I thought everyone knew that....

Not to like, make you think you're stupid or anything. wink.gif
  • hahahah I didn't know either.....
  • so i was on cooks.com earlier seeing what heat to cook an omlet at, and one of the "recent searches" made me giggle, who can guess which one?..

• Hahahaa, better than sex cake.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 12 2007, 05:12 PM)
    Hahahaa, better than sex cake.

hehe, that's the one...
  • What's the recipe? It must be good. tongue.gif

Courtneyyyy, I can't leave comments on your MySpace! And yeah, Dani is me. I'm the creepy random person who added you. Lol.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 12 2007, 05:37 PM)
    What's the recipe? It must be good. tongue.gif

there are quite a few to choose from actually:
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/search?q=better+than+sex+cake
  • Hey, is it just me, or am I the only one who has his/her own little worlds? Like, there is an OK Go world, a skating world, a family world, and a school world, and they all have different "feels" to them. This might sound weird, but I'm just wondering if anyone else feels the same way.
  • You know what? I am so angry right now! I hate how people exaggerate or twist things to their advantage, or to make another person seem worse than what they are. And I also hate how, out of all people, the very person to do this to me is my very own mother!