In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 6 2007, 12:40 AM)
    Ohhhhh, candy bar candy bar!!!!

"Oh yeah well they have to do that to remove the jaw."
  • I had a really random dream a couple of days ago, and I have absolutely no clue what it was about. All I know is that when I woke up I was SUPER PISSED at my apartment-mate. And even though I know it's absolutely ridiculous to get angry at her over a dream, I can't stop myself from adding all these snarky comments whenever I'm talking to her. I'm really curious what my dream was about ...too bad I can never find out.
  • "Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put two hyphens between the words Fish and And, and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, and after Chips?"
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 7 2007, 12:26 AM)
    "Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put two hyphens between the words Fish and And, and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, and after Chips?"

O!M!G!...

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hahaha. Best degree ever.
  • "Ben & Jerry present Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream! Due for release April 2007."

• I have a dreamsicle!
  • How come all the people with passion get left behind and the people who aren't at all brilliant but follow the rules are elevated? Discuss.
  • chicken. i really love chicken. homework sucks. school..ugh.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 6 2007, 09:41 PM)
    How come all the people with passion get left behind and the people who aren't at all brilliant but follow the rules are elevated? Discuss.
    The world sucks sometimes, but it comes around eventually. happy.gif

I don't care much for chicken myself. Unless it's ridiculously dry. Then I'll eat it. Moist chicken is so nasty... it's all goopy and it slithers down your throat. Ick. Then again I don't like meat in general, so eh. (Pepperettes are good though.)
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 7 2007, 03:00 AM)
    I don't care much for chicken myself. Unless it's ridiculously dry. Then I'll eat it. Moist chicken is so nasty... it's all goopy and it slithers down your throat. Ick. Then again I don't like meat in general, so eh. (Pepperettes are good though.)

what?!?!?! chicken is the best. an i prefer moist chicken. w/e, i guess thats y we're not all the same.
    u know what???? i have this thing for germany. not necessarily the ppl(guys) but i guess the country. i wanna live in a castle in germany.
  • i have a large penis which i wrap around my waist.
    speaking of pies
    has anyone ever thought of making a jelly bean pie.
    cavity city
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 6 2007, 10:07 PM)
    what?!?!?! chicken is the best. an i prefer moist chicken. w/e, i guess thats y we're not all the same.
    u know what???? i have this thing for germany. not necessarily the ppl(guys) but i guess the country. i wanna live in a castle in germany.
    Germany is pretty sweet. I've never been there myself but it seems like a pretty awesome place to be.
  • How cold was it yesterday?

How cold did it feel?

yeahyeah
  • Our pipes froze. sad.gif
  • it was -20here yesterday so our schools were canceled
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 7 2007, 03:46 AM)
    Our pipes froze. sad.gif

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Feb 7 2007, 04:02 AM)
    it was -20here yesterday so our schools were canceled

Obviously, the world hates fun
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 6 2007, 07:47 PM)
    "Ben & Jerry present Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream! Due for release April 2007."

The awesometastic ness of Colbert AND the deliciousness of Icecream?

ITS CRUMBELIEVABLE!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 7 2007, 04:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=97835
    The awesometastic ness of Colbert AND the deliciousness of Icecream?
    ITS CRUMBELIEVABLE!

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • i got a new cell phone, and accidentally set the language to portuguese and don't know how to change it back to english... so, anyone want to teach me portuguese?!?