In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i do ibuprofen. 1500 mg. one day im a overdose. that'll b a shame.

i love that u called my vinnie pie.
  • Haha. You're the Vinnie to my pie. Whipped cream?
  • I feel so behind on all the OK Go news because I have been so insanely busy this week that I haven't looked at the boards at all. There's so much that I missed. 1000 mph video, DWYW stuff, Fray tour? (that better not be happening till the very end of the year or something). So the moral of this story is...never leave the boards.

Since I feel like I've been complaining too much lately, I'm going to say something that's not a complaint: I'm knitting a Tetris scarf for my friend's birthday.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 2 2007, 10:07 PM)
    never leave the boards.

No no no, having a life is a wonderful thing ... biggrin.gif

I'm knitting a Tetris scarf for my friend's birthday.

Sweet.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 3 2007, 01:48 AM)
    OMG. I was going to post that earlier today but I decided not to... biggrin.gif

Wait, dude... I'm connecting to the internet with my mind.

BOOP BEEP BOOOOOOP BEEP BEEP

hahahahahaha awesome
  • Hey, just a random question: Who has thier iPod engraved?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 3 2007, 09:24 PM)
    Hey, just a random question: Who has thier iPod engraved?

i hate ipods mad.gif .
    but i have an mp3 player and its not engraved.
  • i have an ipod, they crap up all the time.
  • I didn't know you could engrave those things. Mine's a handmedown... 2nd gen, I think. It's huge and chunky but I love it. tongue.gif
  • since we were talking about pencils last time....

my awesome pencil/pen/eraser/etc. collection
    i have a couple more lying around and in my backpack.
  • wooow! that is alot of stationary! is that... a..a... hello kitty pacer eraser?
  • QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Feb 4 2007, 04:40 AM)
    wooow! that is alot of stationary! is that... a..a... hello kitty pacer eraser?

hahaha, yeah. i loves me some hello kitty.
  • me to smile.gif its hard to find cool asian stationary where i live and its exensive aswell.
  • ^^^well that really sucks. there's a lot of hello kitty stores here.
  • yeh it does. except i ahve recently seen a hello kitty toaster that toast's the hello kitty head onto teh bread. is it just me or is that prety cool!
  • QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Feb 4 2007, 04:49 AM)
    yeh it does. except i ahve recently seen a hello kitty toaster that toast's the hello kitty head onto teh bread. is it just me or is that prety cool!

i think its just u, hahahahahaa. im just playing. that is pretty cool. i wish there was an ok go/strokes toaster that would put damians/julians head into my bread. and u know what, *whispers* i would kiss that bread. all day long.
  • haha who wouldn't ? i dont know about the strokes or okgo but ive seen things that you out into your toaster with the bread that print stuff like good morning with sun's and stuff liek that.. thinking of buying a valentines day one for my sister.. hahaha.

OH GOD GIANT BABY
  • bahahaha that is one big baby! hey, isnt there an old movie feturing a giant baby?