In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Feb 4 2007, 05:04 AM)
    bahahaha that is one big baby! hey, isnt there an old movie feturing a giant baby?

Are you perhaps refering to the cinematic MASTERPIECE of Honey I Blew Up the Kid?

(and since I like visual accompaniment)

Oh Rick Moranis... what crazy shenanigan will you come up with next?!
  • why yes, yes i am! haha thats funny.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 3 2007, 10:07 PM)
    Are you perhaps refering to the cinematic MASTERPIECE of Honey I Blew Up the Kid?

Oh Rick Moranis... what crazy shenanigan will you come up with next?!

Damn, I remember seeing that movie in the theater for my birthday. Whatever happened to Rick Moranis? Aren't we long overdue for a "Honey, I....." movie?
  • yehhh. damn straight! ahha ohhh i used to watch 'honey, i shrunk the kids' and 'honey, we shrunk ourselves' all the time. im pretty sure tey used to ahve them as daytime movies once a year aswell.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 4 2007, 07:43 AM)
    Damn, I remember seeing that movie in the theater for my birthday. Whatever happened to Rick Moranis? Aren't we long overdue for a "Honey, I....." movie?

He WAS in the movie version of Little Shop of Horrors way back in the day. The movie is, by the way, fantastic, mostly because the Jim Henson corp. designed and operated Audrey II (the plant) and it's the most amazing thing ever. It makes me want to build puppets.
  • WOAH I feel sorry for the mother ohmy.gif
  • i dont like working on sundays, to cover shifts

and i really dont like getting told off for flirting with custemers...
  • hey i miss you guys
    i cant wait to meet all the noobs ^^
    ive been working on my grades really hard so i think ill be back next week.
    see you then and if not then umm later =happy.gif= kitty
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Feb 4 2007, 06:34 PM)
    hey i miss you guys
    i cant wait to meet all the noobs ^^
    ive been working on my grades really hard so i think ill be back next week.
    see you then and if not then umm later =happy.gif= kitty

Hey HEY! Long time no see

QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 4 2007, 03:58 PM)
    WOAH I feel sorry for the mother ohmy.gif

I'm assuming it was a C-Section delivery...

...otherwise my vagina hurts just thinking about delivering such a giant baby
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 4 2007, 08:49 AM)
    He WAS in the movie version of Little Shop of Horrors way back in the day. The movie is, by the way, fantastic, mostly because the Jim Henson corp. designed and operated Audrey II (the plant) and it's the most amazing thing ever. It makes me want to build puppets.

Last time I saw Ok Go, when I told Dan I was a dental student, he looked scared of the pain. That inspired my friend Liz to post this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5OJ3RgF0N8

And now I'm posting that link because I love "Little Shop of Horrors" despite it's anti-dentite overtones. laugh.gif
    I think the best play my high school ever put on was a version of "Little Shop of Horrors." Whoever designed Audrey II made it so realistic, it was almost like watching the movie. Ooo, and blood even squirted into the audience.
  • Yey, GirlInTheDark! We miss you, hurry back soon.

Pandy, you're so naturally flirtatious it's hard to tell when you're flirting and when you're not. Seesh your boss sounds like the people at Viacom who want to take all Viacom material off of youtube. Your boss doesn't get that you're attracting bussiness and will help bring in the bucks! (Or, er pounds rather)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 4 2007, 08:37 PM)
    Last time I saw Ok Go, when I told Dan I was a dental student, he looked scared of the pain. That inspired my friend Liz to post this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5OJ3RgF0N8

And now I'm posting that link because I love "Little Shop of Horrors" despite it's anti-dentite overtones. laugh.gif
    I think the best play my high school ever put on was a version of "Little Shop of Horrors." Whoever designed Audrey II made it so realistic, it was almost like watching the movie. Ooo, and blood even squirted into the audience.

Ah! That's awesome! It's my favorite musical. I just think it's hilarious.

Steve Martin made a great Orin Scrivello. Oh my god so good. I used to play this song in my car with my theatre friends. I pretty much positive that the habitants of my town had no idea what to do with us when we went down Main Street singing: "AW SHUT UP. OPEN WIDE. HERE I COME!" Good impressions, we make.

(P.S. You'll be an amazing dentist as I'm pretty sure you are the least sadistic woman ever.)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 4 2007, 02:00 PM)
    Ah! That's awesome! It's my favorite musical. I just think it's hilarious.

Steve Martin made a great Orin Scrivello. Oh my god so good. I used to play this song in my car with my theatre friends. I pretty much positive that the habitants of my town had no idea what to do with us when we went down Main Street singing: "AW SHUT UP. OPEN WIDE. HERE I COME!" Good impressions, we make.

(P.S. You'll be an amazing dentist as I'm pretty sure you are the least sadistic woman ever.)

I thrill when I drill a bicuspid!...Ha ha, I just drilled on my first bicuspid a week or so ago.
    Lol, aww, thanks. You're so kind. Something about that sentence sounds hillarious. I love the way you worded it. I wanna make that my personal statement on myspace or something. Ooo, or when I have to have an ad in the yellowpages, that will be my slogan.

Seriously, the year my school put on "Little Shop of Horrors," they went all out. I wish I had known the kids who put it on, but I was only a frosh so I was shy and didn't really know anybody. Someone had painted the entire hallway from end to end w/ Audrey II vines. You'd follow the vines down to the school offices. At the entrance to the offices was a drawing on the floor of Audrey w/ her mouth wide open. I don't think the principal they have now would've allowed it. But the prinicipal the school had back then was a really cool guy.

You and you're friends not only make good impressions, you're the Leader of the Plaque.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 4 2007, 08:40 PM)
    Pandy, you're so naturally flirtatious it's hard to tell when you're flirting and when you're not. Seesh your boss sounds like the people at Viacom who want to take all Viacom material off of youtube. Your boss doesn't get that you're attracting bussiness and will help bring in the bucks! (Or, er pounds rather)

im only people!

whats a guy to do when a cute girl comes into the shop 3 hours into my shift
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 4 2007, 09:19 PM)
    You and you're friends not only make good impressions, you're the Leader of the Plaque.

I'm swell though they tell me I'm maaaalllajuuuuusted

Feed me
  • hahahhahahah ! i love that dentist scene!

but... i have to say i love the scene with Bill Murray better. I think its just that I love Bill murray soooo much!
    Bill murray

and... i found the dentist song in french, which for some reason amuses me. Damn, when i was in high school we should of watched little shop of horror in French club, instead of the olsen twins parent trap...
    Dentist song... IN FRENCH!
    OH MAMA!
  • IM UNGROUNDED so u guys will be seein alot more of me again ^^
    yay update me on everything okgo and everything else
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Feb 5 2007, 02:06 PM)
    hahahhahahah ! i love that dentist scene!

but... i have to say i love the scene with Bill Murray better. I think its just that I love Bill murray soooo much!
    Bill murray

and... i found the dentist song in french, which for some reason amuses me. Damn, when i was in high school we should of watched little shop of horror in French club, instead of the olsen twins parent trap...
    Dentist song... IN FRENCH!
    OH MAMA!

HAHAHAHA Amazing. I love Bill Murry in this movie. He and Steve Martin are beuatiful together.

This is still the scene that blows me away:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGRN39oifsE
    I honestly watched it about 5 times in a row the first time. I thought Audrey II was the most amazing piece of puppetry I had ever seen. I still do. The fact that the plant has so much movement is craaaazy

Also, a guy from the Four Tops sings for Audrey II and I honestly think he's the best singer I've heard for Audrey II.

And i found out that, because the machinery was so complicated, it moved slower and needed to be filmed at a slower film speed. So, Rick Moranis had to slow down his movement so when they sped it up later, it looks like they're both moving at normal speed.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Feb 5 2007, 07:13 PM)
    IM UNGROUNDED so u guys will be seein alot more of me again ^^
    yay update me on everything okgo and everything else

i have a lot of pencils.
  • Holy shizzle, that song is 10 times more sadistic in french!

Ooo, I once made a guy scream twice. He was an idiot and couldn't control himself. The teacher had to tell him to stop doing that. (Umm, this is starting to sound dirty. Yeah, there's actually a lot of innuendo in dentistry.)

Ohhhhh, candy bar candy bar!!!!