In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Ah, that's nice. for the past eh, almost 2 years, I've been having to get used to Central time. You see, I've lived all over the world, from normal places like California, Nevada, and Washington to weird and cool places like Hawaii, Australia and the Philippines. I've never been to the East Coast though. I kind of like where I am now. Unless, of course, you give me a chance to live in Geneva. Then I will totally take you up on that offer, no questions asked.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 29 2007, 09:24 PM)
    My semester started only a good 26 days ago...And it's looking pretty good.

Here it goes again....

J'adore using lines from songs to relate to real life.

ohmy.gif Since when was I "Something Else"?!!!?! I missed all the things in between Someone Who Knows Someone and what I am now? mad.gif I'm a highly sentimental person.

I am sentimental right now, as I am about to go from 5 more things...to 4 more things to something else. biggrin.gif We both rule.
  • one of my supervisers yelled at me in front of all my custemers over somthing i didnt even do!

work sucks, i need a new job
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 30 2007, 07:41 AM)
    one of my supervisers yelled at me in front of all my custemers over somthing i didnt even do!
    work sucks, i need a new job
    I need a new job too. sad.gif One with a boss that isn't completely mental. Though I've heard those jobs are but urban myths...
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 30 2007, 04:33 PM)
    I need a new job too. sad.gif One with a boss that isn't completely mental. Though I've heard those jobs are but urban myths...

i think i need to just get out off retail all together, or at least out of food shops

blah
  • i went to my schools summer job fair today... it was pretty lame.

i printed up resumes and everything, but theres only camp councilor jobs and junk there.

barf.
  • Um. I need a job, period. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 28 2007, 10:24 PM)
    Was that a Simpsons reference?? smile.gif

Ding Dong Ding Dong, sound the grand prize noise! T.Dogg got my crazy little reference! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 30 2007, 09:39 AM)
    but theres only camp councilor jobs and junk there.

barf.

hey you could always inspire young sprouting musicians to feel the tree and paint the difference
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 30 2007, 10:33 AM)

Well, I don't really need a job, but what the heck. I need a job.
  • I'm working in a pet store this summer. So basically, getting paid to play with puppies for eight hours.
  • GAAAAAAAH.

So one of the girls in the Smith group is doing an internship at the Wine Museum in Paris and she just sent out an email, saying they're looking for someone to work at the welcome desk on Sundays from 10 to 6, and it pays 12 euros an hour!

Except two other girls got back to her before I did. sad.gif And I emailed them and asked if we could trade off weekends (you know, every third weekend, which actually isn't too bad of an idea 'cause it's 8 hours on a Sunday, and if you want to travel a bunch, having to be back in Paris to work on Sunday is kind of a pain), but I haven't heard anything back and I don't know if they're going to go for having three people.

mad.gif Dammit. I'm pissed now. I was supposed to be working in the Smith library- I was the first person to volunteer!- and the director gave the job to someone else 'cause she's sort of a scatterbrain at times. Ugh.
  • (headdeskslam)

I wake up this morning, head to the board, and see that a ton of JC'ers (or pseudo-JC'ers) have traveled here. There are too many random posts on the main board.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 31 2007, 05:18 PM)
    (headdeskslam)

I wake up this morning, head to the board, and see that a ton of JC'ers (or pseudo-JC'ers) have traveled here. There are too many random posts on the main board.

the creation of more 1 word topic "games"

anoys me no end
  • I feel like if the word "random" has to show up somewhere in the title, then it show be in this thread, and not merit its own thread.

Its kind of like that kid who posted the Tigger thing whenever it was on the OK Go LJ comm. Like, what gives? rolleyes.gif
  • On the dancefloor
    I feel the bass more
    My body starts to jet
    Like back in '84
    All eyes are on me
    Crowds are for me
    The DJ plays the break
    That's when I elevate

shake and pop
    shake and pop
    shake and pop
    shake and pop
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 31 2007, 05:18 PM)
    (headdeskslam)

Agreed (sorry newJCishkids)
  • my brace wire is really bothering me. i might get them off soon biggrin.gif.
  • Mike, if number one were a booger, I'd pick it first!