In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• so it turns out i didn't go to target! sad.gif
    i fell asleep and my sister decided to go to some other store. SUCKS! sad.gif
    on the bright side, i didn't get shot.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 28 2007, 05:35 PM)
    on the bright side, i didn't get shot.

Um. Was there a shooting at Target??
  • ^^^ hahahaha.
    No, i said i was gonna get shot beacuse i said something embarrassing in one of my previous posts.

sry, its just i have a tendency of saying "u/i should be shot"
  • ^^^^ haHAHaahahahaHAHAHahahahaHAHahhaha
  • I sold a bunch of my stuff at the show, but I think the most exciting part was the expensive cheese...maybe the friendly hippies, too.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 28 2007, 06:00 PM)
    I sold a bunch of my stuff at the show, but I think the most exciting part was the expensive cheese...maybe the friendly hippies, too.

i seem to have missed half the story here?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 27 2007, 10:53 PM)
    My art show was this afternoon! It's been an exciting day for us nerds.

*shrug* I was in an art show. Pretty boring story.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 28 2007, 06:11 PM)
    *shrug* I was in an art show. Pretty boring story.

ahhh, at least i can sleep happy tonight =p

what did you end up selling?
  • A couple paintings, an set of ink prints, and a tissue paper composition. Ah, hippies.
  • sounds productive times!
  • omg i love target!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm totally anti-walmart haha cuz target owns all!
    and i have a pen/pencil fetish too! whenever my dad goes on a business trip to europe i tell him to buy me stabilo pens because they freakin dont sell any here and he looks at me like im retarded but then he buys em anyway!
    oh and my friend who is left handed has that problem too so she sticks a paper under her hand to keep from smearing..

someone happen to know why king david was good? haha im trying to fill up 4 pages on that for a stupid paper..
    cool.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 28 2007, 11:37 AM)
    A couple paintings, an set of ink prints, and a tissue paper composition. Ah, hippies.

Ah, if I were in Ontario, I would've stopped by and bought something. Ooo, hippies are fun! Did they wear sandals even though it's cold outside? How many items did you have on display?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 28 2007, 04:09 PM)
    Ah, if I were in Ontario, I would've stopped by and bought something. Ooo, hippies are fun! Did they wear sandals even though it's cold outside? How many items did you have on display?

Well, lots of them were wearing birkenstocks, but not the sandal ones. And I noticed that a bunch of them had hats made of rainbow yarn. Anyway, I had four or five on display, but one wasn't for sale because I like it too much. tongue.gif
  • Hey, you know what? After making sure that none of us is a perverted middled-aged man living in his mom's basement (not that I have any doubts), we could go bowling!

Sorry, some sort of mental regurgitation there.
  • i like Target too. Hate Walmart. Walmart is evil

on another random note: Klaxons dress like little girls, I love them.
  • Walmart is too tacky. No offense to all you Walmart affficionados out there.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jan 28 2007, 07:46 PM)
    omg i love target!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm totally anti-walmart haha cuz target owns all!
    and i have a pen/pencil fetish too! whenever my dad goes on a business trip to europe i tell him to buy me stabilo pens because they freakin dont sell

hahaaha
    totally agree
    what are these pens u speak of??!?!?!?!?!?!?

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 28 2007, 10:37 PM)
    Walmart is too tacky.

yup, and the walmarts here in l.a. r like dirty. i went once and it was grosss.
  • I haven't been to a Walmart in years. I would love to exaggerate and say "decades," but I've only lived for 1.20 decades.

And I can't believe the weekend's almost over...mad.gif