In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• dunno where else to put this, but aero is having a huge clearance sale right now: slickdeals.net forum: aeropostale clearance
    Aeropostale is having a blowout clearance sale on many items, with an additional 50% off coupon EXTRA50 stackable on top of clearance prices. Shipping starts at $6

there's a lot of cheap stuff. i'm usually kinda iffy about buying stuff online, but i figure if it doesn't fit me i can always just give it to one of my sisters. admittedly, the selection isn't all that great, but it still might be something you want to look into.

hoodies from $7.50
    sweaters from $7.50
    jeans from $12.50

...can you tell i don't want to study for my midterm? smile.gif
    and yeah...nestea really has had a bunch of crap drinks lately.
  • i am currently in a happy state

dispite having to stay back half a hour at work and do paper work

and dispite me not getting paid today
  • I just fucking cracked and deleted Under the Influence of Giants' stupid MySpace profile from my friends list. I couldn't take it anymore. Their latest bulletin title is- get this- "FORCE YOURSELF TO MASTURBATE WITH BLUEBERRY JAM TOUR!"

I'm so not kidding.

Anyway, I sent them a message today and basically told them, "You're idiots, stop it," and I got a message back from them that basically confirmed that they're idiots, because it went something like this: "uhhhhhh thats ok u may have 2 delete us." So that's that.

Really, guy. I'm an OK Go fan. You think I'm going to sit for non-grammatically correct shit like that? Please.
  • OMFG i have the decathlon tomorrow. Im freaking out, and instead of studying im on here. anybody else competing or have competed.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 26 2007, 06:13 PM)
    OMFG i have the decathlon tomorrow. Im freaking out, and instead of studying im on here. anybody else competing or have competed.

Academic decathalon? My friend is in that. He's pretty much the only dedicated member on the team. Anyway, I hope you do well. Good Luck!
  • Oh, decathlons decathlons - I used to do them back in 1st to 3rd grade. I always thought they were fun. Good luck!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 27 2007, 09:59 AM)
    Academic decathalon? My friend is in that. He's pretty much the only dedicated member on the team. Anyway, I hope you do well. Good Luck!

yeah, well i hope he does good too.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 27 2007, 03:15 PM)
    Oh, decathlons decathlons - I used to do them back in 1st to 3rd grade. I always thought they were fun. Good luck!

thanks.

i just got back. it wasn't as bad as i thought and i wasn't as nervous either, which was cool.
  • I knew it wouldn't be that bad. It's kind of cool to showcase your mental prowess and use all sorts of sesquipedalians of which you know the meaning and correct usage. smile.gif
  • im a legend in the making! YAY!
    and ^^^ u'r right
    im cold. and sleepy??? ima go to target later! YAY! target's cool. i might get a new pencil. i have a fetish for pencils. they're cool rolleyes.gif
  • My art show was this afternoon! It's been an exciting day for us nerds.
  • I love art. wub.gif There should be an icon that's something like :huggingart:

And I too love Target and pencisl. Since I am left-handed the ink from most pens smears, and so pencils are my best buddies.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 28 2007, 02:56 AM)
    I love art. wub.gif There should be an icon that's something like :huggingart:

And I too love Target and pencisl. Since I am left-handed the ink from most pens smears, and so pencils are my best buddies.

chkl!! LOVELY, just lovely.
  • Ah, now I have this thing for making up new emoticons. :hugsTarget:

Nerds are cool because the N stands for.... The D stands for Da Bomb.
  • chkl!!!
    YAY!!
    im leaving to target.
    talk u homies lata... i should be shot...hopefully not before i have the joy of buying another pencil.
  • Uh...okay. Make sure to buy the economy pack.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 27 2007, 09:56 PM)

Dude... I'm left-handed too. We really are related in vague and strange ways. biggrin.gif
  • He's fat, and he don't run too fast,
    But he's faster than me...

Last night at the show we saw him,
    Coming out of his tree!
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 27 2007, 11:36 PM)
    Dude... I'm left-handed too. We really are related in vague and strange ways. biggrin.gif

It's scaring me how alike we are! ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 28 2007, 03:56 AM)

I feel like I saw a lot of art last week. I went to the Musee d'Orsay for the first time ('cause I got there and there wasn't a huge line!!! omg!!!), which was exciting, 'cause I love impressionism and I got to see works by Toulouse-Lautrec! Who is my favourite artist! Was so excited!

And then I went to the City Modern Art Museum (Musee de l'Art Moderne de la Ville) for class on Friday, which was okay to begin with but then I didn't pay a lot of attention 'cause I was hungry. (Also, I'm not a huge fan of very modern art.) And then I went to the Musee de l'Orangerie and saw Monet's water lilies and a bunch of Picassos and Cezannes. Yay art! Now I feel museumed-out.

Also, I miss Target. sad.gif