In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• hahahahah!!!!

prostitute and prince charles???
  • Haha, yeah. My sister was missed by Paris Hilton. tongue.gif
  • Target guacomole potato chips taste good
  • I totally agree.
  • So, anyone got any plans for the summer?
  • I'm gonna drink a lot of beer and party aaall nite!
  • When I'm all grown and have grown kids, will I spend hours of their time talking to them on the phone?

Does anyone else hate telephones as much as I do?
  • seems like you're in for an eventful summer.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jan 28 2007, 08:53 PM)
    seems like you're in for an eventful summer.

oh yeah, baby

Honestly, I remember a time when I was a little kid and it would drive my mom crazy that her mom would keep her on the phone for hours. Now she's doing it to me!
  • My plans for the summer: Summer school in July.

Then I hope to take a bit of a road trip with my dad into the states... I've never gone on "vacation". I've gone to Alberta before to spend a week or so with family before, but that doesn't count as vacation because I didn't enjoy it whatsoever. Lol, that's horrible I know, but geez... they're all so DULL. I want to go see something that isn't Canada, so my dad said he'd see what he could do to take me to the large American cities. Philadelphia, NY, Chicago, etc, in August smile.gif smile.gif *glee*!

I hate talking on the phone. It's so awkward... and for some reason they scare me to death. I can't stand talking on them. Not to people I'm not close friends with anyways...
  • plans for summer : learn japanese, maybe go to germany or japan, re take english (i got a C!!!!! fucken ridiculous. i hate discussions)
    and i hate telephones. i hate talking.
  • Finally! I've found people who hate telepohnes as much as I do! I smeel a new club: People Who Hate Telephones Who Love OK Go. Seriously, I had a cell phone in 3rd grade (don't ask) and I hated it so much, I'm a cellphone-less beacon of joy in a sea of mindless phone-using freaks.
  • My thing with phones is, if I'm talking to someone I'm close with or someone I've never met, I'm fine. But if it's between those two, like someone you kinda know but have nothing to talk about with....I wanna die. It's so awkward.

Anyway, this summer, probably a roadtrip to Halifax.
  • I'll probably stay home like I always do. And skate. And OK Go. Yes, OK Go is a verb now.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 28 2007, 09:41 PM)
    And OK Go. Yes, OK Go is a verb now.

Ha ha, that reminds me of when my friends and I went to one of the lads' concerts. When we had to call each other, instead of saying "hello," we'd answer the phone with "ok go."
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 28 2007, 10:45 PM)
    Ha ha, that reminds me of when my friends and I went to one of the lads' concerts. When we had to call each other, instead of saying "hello," we'd answer the phone with "ok go."

Mmmhaha. Sweet. Once, I had this phase where I would scare off telemarketers by saying stuff like, "I love white meat" in a sleazy voice, or some other things.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 29 2007, 04:41 AM)
    I'll probably stay home like I always do. And skate. And OK Go. Yes, OK Go is a verb now.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 29 2007, 04:45 AM)

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 29 2007, 04:48 AM)
    Mmmhaha. Sweet. Once, I had this phase where I would scare off telemarketers by saying stuff like, "I love white meat" in a sleazy voice, or some other things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

u guys r crazy.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 28 2007, 10:51 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

u guys r crazy.

That's how we ghetto fab gangstas roll.