In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ^^^ What???? already???

GOODNESS!
  • Boohoo, yes. Tomorrow is Mardi Gras. Good tihng I have the non-meat goodness that is Nutella, strawberries and bread. Hooray for the stereotypical European dessert sandwich.
  • wait, is nutella just peanut butter???? cuz me loves me some peanut butter!! me loves me everything sad.gif
  • It's not peanut butter. It's hazelnut-and-chocolate butter.
  • If it were peanut butter it probably wouldn't be made with 50 hazelnuts.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 19 2007, 09:12 PM)
    If it were peanut butter it probably wouldn't be made with 50 hazelnuts.

Haha. It could if it believed in itself enough.
  • Well, I'd better bid you all good night because I have to eat dinner and I probably won't return. *gasp*
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 20 2007, 03:26 AM)
    Well, I'd better bid you all good night because I have to eat dinner and I probably won't return. *gasp*

NO! courtney, my love. <-well, thats a little weird

anyways, good night. i should probably get to my homework too. mad.gif
  • i have no homework..

please don't eat me. sad.gif
  • that dance where the girls ask the dudes is comin up
    forget what its called.
    sounds like a chicks name..
    anyways..
    im not goin.
    did any of u guys go to yours?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 20 2007, 12:49 AM)
    Lol, I tried to tell you that, tonetoile in the avatar thread. Sue the bastards! Sue them I say! Martin Van Buren would want it that way.

FIE ON THEM!

QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 20 2007, 02:45 AM)
    I could definitely be a vegetarian if it weren't for the fickle temptress that is bacon.

I would be a vegetarian if meat wasn't so damn tasty

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 20 2007, 02:49 AM)
    hmm, this nutella thing is intriguing.

Have you never had Nutella before?! SHAME! HAZELNUT SHAME!

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Feb 20 2007, 03:51 AM)
    that dance where the girls ask the dudes is comin up

Sadie Hawkins?

P.S. clicking the "quote" button is way too much fun
    I want some taquitos.
  • You know what? Oddly enough, I am a vegetarian, but I GAINED weight after becoming one.

I used to be a size zero. sad.gif
  • I wouldn't call myself a vegetarian, just a person who has a strong dislike for the taste of meat. Excluding chicken and pepperettes, but I don't think those count as real meat.
  • One of my best friends is a vegetarian and went vegan for about 6 months or so. It was then that we realized that Oreos are, technically, vegan.
  • I've never tried bacon, or pork or lamb or beef... What's it taste like?

I've had chicken and turkey, which I love but refuse to eat because of the way they're kept. I only get non farmed fish as well.

I'm so ethical smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 20 2007, 03:58 AM)
    Boohoo, yes. Tomorrow is Mardi Gras. Good tihng I have the non-meat goodness that is Nutella, strawberries and bread. Hooray for the stereotypical European dessert sandwich.

ohmy.gif

So let's talk about how last week, I was PMSing so badly, that I bought one of the smallerish pots of Nutella and ate the entire thing. In one day. Um. Yeah.
  • I'm sitting in a boring irrelavant class that goes thru lunch, and someone in a very loud harsh whispher at the back of the room just mutter aloud, "Nooorbiiitttt."

...someone apparently is a fan of the movie "Norbit"
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 20 2007, 07:38 PM)
    I'm sitting in a boring irrelavant class that goes thru lunch, and someone in a very loud harsh whispher at the back of the room just mutter aloud, "Nooorbiiitttt."

...someone apparently is a fan of the movie "Norbit"

Hahahaha
    What subject is the class?
  • oh my that would make my laugh soo much..