In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• My mom rules. She encourages taking "mental health days" from school.
  • hahahah that's awesome.
  • My mom and dad give me a choice to go to school or not, but I always go to school. It's not that I like going, it's that I want to. It's better that way.

And why do I always put an extra G in going when I type?!!
  • ^^^yeah, its better to go to school.

i always miss so much when i dont go to school. make-up tests are so annoying.
  • Yes, yes. My geography teacher, who looks like Tim and is named Tim, gives short answer make-up tests instead of the "Yay! I'm here today!" multiple choice ones.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 24 2007, 01:52 AM)
    Yes, yes. My geography teacher, who looks like Tim and is named Tim, gives short answer make-up tests instead of the "Yay! I'm here today!" multiple choice ones.

I'd love to have a teacher like that.
    Just for the Timness.

My sister got a hamster today and called him Rusty.
    >.<
    My idea, of course.

She's decided he's called Rusty, and Rusty Ross can be his nickname.
    Hehe smile.gif
  • GASP! Electra, you shining key lime pie of brilliance!

Today, we captured an ant and called him our pet. We wondered what to name him, and now I know:

"Dan."

Because I have a teddy named Andy, a teacher named Tim, and now and ant named Dan. Aww. I don't know what to call something Damian.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 24 2007, 07:00 PM)
    GASP! Electra, you shining key lime pie of brilliance!

That has to be the greatest thing I have heard uttered on the computer, ever.
    You are wonderful.
    I'm not even going to try and come back with something.

BUT
    I Dan the ant is perfect. I dunno why, but Dan is a better name for an ant than Damian would be...

Ooooo I HAVE IT!!!
    There's an animal santuary that I used to work at... I CAN NAME THE PEACOCK DAMIAN!!
    Peacocks are very Damian-ish creatures, dont u think...?
  • You are as well wonderful, Electra, my Bulgarian blood sausage.

YES! Name the peacock Damian...they do both have nice rear parts. tongue.gif JK The peacock's is nicer... (Oooh...burn.)
  • Hahahahaha
    Courtney I think you and I are like soda and a drinking straw. We're both pretty awesome on our own, but when together we made the whole experience so much cooler, brighter, and more accessible. cool.gif lol I don't even think that made sense...

The problem is, now we have two rustys!!!
    So we need an english set and an american set

So I have Rusty the Hamster and Damian the Peacock
    You have your Rusty, Dan and Tim.

We need to complete the sets!!!
  • It made sense! It's so true. But whichever one of us is the soda, she's not Dr. Pepper.

Yes, we must complete the sets.
    You find suitably Dannish and Timmish figures, and I'll find my Damianesque affection toy.

Which reminds me, I have a joke.

Have you heard of the International outhouse?
    No.
    Well, when you start, you're Russian, when you're inside, European. And when you're done, you're Finnsh!

Takes a while to get, but they're puns. Just say them out loud or in your mind, and you'll hopefully get it if you haven't already. Enjoy.
  • Ewww no, not Dr. Pepper.
    I'm thinking something a bit more exotic?
    Like Ting!!!

And the drinking straw has to be brightly colored and twirly.

Right, I'm on the lookout for someone bald and glassified with sideburns, and someone else, preferably holding a beer. Hmmmm...

Hahahahah that joke is great!!
    Love it!!!
  • Yes, and the straw will change colors depending on warm or cold drinks!

I'm sorry to say, Dan the ant annoyed me, so YES. I attempted to murder him. I filled his little bottle with water and sat in front of it with popcorn, awaiting his death. But no. He just swam, peachy keen. So I set him free.

Another joke:

A little boy went home to his dad and showed him his failing test grade. The father sneers, "Somone needs a spanking."
    The little boy replies, "Oh! Great! I know just where the teacher lives!"

-

When do cows go to sleep?
    When it's pasture bedtime. (Puns, teehee.)
  • ohmy.gif
    Dan's gone???
    How did he annoy you...?

Ok we both need new Dan's now.

Oooo I love the straw changing idea!!!
    But not red for warm drinks and blue for cold
    That's too obvious
    maybe paisley pattern straws??? biggrin.gif

you are hilarious. smile.gif
  • Yes, he's gone. He just..annoyed me. I can tell I'll be some sort of insane killer someday. With day job of artist.

I'll go hunt for a Dan. Perhaps when I get my My Little Pony McDonald's Happy Meal toy, I can name it Dan, but it wouldn't do him any justice.

Ahaha, good idea with the straws. Maybe a uniform pattern of paisleyliciousness for cold and a little stripes-paisley or something-and-paisley combo for warm.

Thanks very much for the compliment.
  • Well let's think of Dan type criteria for a suitable replacement for the ant.

*preferably wearing a flatcap
    *sweet with hidden dirty tendencies
    *able to dance
    *beer loving
    *lovely eyes

now what can we have for that???
    i think possibly some kind of turtle type creature?

Oooo like it with the paisley!!
    We can base them on OK Go's clothes smile.gif

No worrries darling, you make me laugh!
  • Sweet with hidden dirty tendencies? Hahaha! Is a turtle that way? I bet some are, since the tendencies ARE hidden.

OK Go should have an outfit designing contest. Oh yes. Or a new album name contest. I vote OK No.
  • so i'm sick, but i think that its just my allergies, so hopeful it won't be that bad.

I have so much homework. I dont even know where to start. sad.gif sad.gif

I just stuffed my face. I went to this restaurant Lucille's. I ate these bbq ribs. THEY WERE HUGE!!!!! and delicious, and to top that off, the waiter was sexy (oh, Wesley). IT WAS AWESOME.
  • Get well soon, Vinnie maninnie!

Start with the hardest/earliest due ones first. That way if you're super tired at the end, it won't take much effort to do the easier ones.

Oh, Vinnie. Are you wearing your sexy-colored glasses?
  • chkl, thanks for the support. smile.gif

u know, as a matter of fact, i am wearing my sexy-colored glasses.
    (i used them to impress wesley rolleyes.gif )