In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Aww, thanks. You all rule. As I was teling Claret, mostof the time I like you guys better than my real life friends. wub.gif
  • You guys just rock so much, not to mention you don't think loving OK Go is weird. And not only THAT, you relate! Plus, all of you are just too funny. Future or former comedians.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 02:33 AM)
    So you're calling me weird? sad.gif I feel so unloved. tongue.gif

no, never...ur the best. Haven't i always said that. i meant that i was nasty.
    QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 02:35 AM)
    Aww, thanks. You all rule. As I was teling Claret, mostof the time I like you guys better than my real life friends. wub.gif

chkl, well thanks (im hoping im included xD)

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 02:40 AM)
    You guys just rock so much, not to mention you don't think loving OK Go is weird. And not only THAT, you relate! Plus, all of you are just too funny. Future or former comedians.

and ur the future 5th female president.
  • yeah seriously.. u guys are awesome
    to describe a lot of my real friends i have to use a damian-ism.. "dumbfucks"
    hahaha
  • Vinnie: Thanks. I'll let you know when you can be in my Secret Service.

Amberdino: Hahaha.

And how do you quote more than once?
  • hey you, yeah you, courtneytastic, i seriously am 14 today.
  • ^^^14?!?!?!?!

OMG ur so young!!!!

aww, i feel old sad.gif

anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. i hope u got lots of hugs and cake.
  • =D

yeah..um...

(blushes)

i'm young..
  • Awww happy birthday! (I know this is late but time is screwed up over here...)

You lot all make me laugh so much.
    I have to split up people into two categories - those who have it (otherwise known as OK Go people) and those who don't (the majority of my school friends).
  • Yes! Someone younger than me. Muahaha.
  • my stomach really hurts. i think its cuz of that food i ate yesterday. DAMN U WESLEY!!!!
  • My sister's stomach hurts as well, apparently
    But that's probably to do with her eating hamster food.
    She thought it looked nice. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Feb 25 2007, 10:55 PM)
    hmm..

that's what i said...
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 25 2007, 01:53 PM)
    my stomach really hurts. i think its cuz of that food i ate yesterday. DAMN U WESLEY!!!!

well, i didn't have anything to say until i started reading, because i definitely thought you said "DAMN U WEASLEY!!!!"

poor ron. he didn't do anything wrong!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Feb 24 2007, 07:18 PM)
    oh and its always nice to have hot waiters.. makes the whole dining experience so much more memorable.. and if you're on a girls night out or whatever it makes the coversations quite funny and loud haha.

Ha ha, that's why I love the P.F. Changs in Tempe. There's always a cutie waiter.

I went to the Arizona Renaissance Festival today. It was so so much fun! A great mix of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Carribean all wrapped up in one amazing place out in the middle of the desert. Ooo, and good food too. Nice things to buy, good shows. The Ded Bob Sho was hillarious (it's a guy who's face is covered, much like Ok Go on the redcarpet. And he has a crazy skeleton puppet who runs the show). Only problem is, I got a sunburn. Gah, I should start wearing suncreen. Wanna see a pic of me any my girlfriend playing wicked sorceresses?

• QUOTE (missaggie @ Feb 25 2007, 11:52 PM)
    well, i didn't have anything to say until i started reading, because i definitely thought you said "DAMN U WEASLEY!!!!"
    poor ron. he didn't do anything wrong!

laugh.gif laugh.gif
    chkl, idk y i would ever say that.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 26 2007, 01:25 AM)
    Ha ha, that's why I love the P.F. Changs in Tempe. There's always a cutie waiter.

chkl, that must be the best restaurant!!!!
    QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 26 2007, 01:25 AM)
    I went to the Arizona Renaissance Festival today. It was so so much fun! A great mix of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Carribean all wrapped up in one amazing place out in the middle of the desert. Ooo, and good food too. Nice things to buy, good shows. The Ded Bob Sho was hillarious (it's a guy who's face is covered, much like Ok Go on the redcarpet. And he has a crazy skeleton puppet who runs the show). Only problem is, I got a sunburn. Gah, I should start wearing suncreen. Wanna see a pic of me any my girlfriend playing wicked sorceresses?

chkl..
    tempe, ur a bit of weirdo, and i like that wink.gif huh.gif