In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I might need to give up the computer for two days a few days from now because I have homework coming up that I don't know what to do with. Stupid Journalism. Why do I always have to pick an elective every year that I have to suffer through and ironically don't even need?!!!

OK, never mind. I can do something about it, but I might need to forge some signatures...JK

Tempe: Thank you again, says Dan. You could always go to a tanning salon. Thereis this place Tanfastic around where I live, which I don't go to, but I love its name!
  • if i could punch a crab into the middle of my nail, i would.
  • oh goodness everytime i go to the beach or disneyland or something, no matter how many times i put on sunscreen, when i get home that night i freakin look maroon!! and then the next im just DARK.. ive never gotten sunburned (we brown people dont sunburn) but i just darken.. ugh it sucks

oo and i like dan the turtle! very cute!
  • ("Thank you, thank you," says Dan the turtle.)

I think the computer is pulling me into its graps of addiction. I can't pull away! If only you could multitask while doing the computer. You can when you're watching TV, which is not really my friend.

And I kind of the the RHCP's Dani California.
  • Hey to all public radio aficionados

J orge is on this week's This American Life!

Go J orge Go!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 27 2007, 08:29 AM)
    And I kind of the the RHCP's Dani California.

wait what about the RHCP? haha
  • I like their song, Dani California.
  • Courtney you have a new Dan!!!
    YAY!
    I'm glad you found a replacement for the ant...
    Still dunno what I'm gonna do for my Dan or Tim or Damian.. sad.gif
  • Yay! Yes, I do, Electra, and it's way better than and ant, and he won't annoy me.

Don't worry. Maybe one day you will bring home a very Damian-y pair of pants, or a very Tim-like set of colored pencils, and perhaps a very Dan-esque set of maracas.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 27 2007, 11:48 PM)
    Yay! Yes, I do, Electra, and it's way better than and ant, and he won't annoy me.

Don't worry. Maybe one day you will bring home a very Damian-y pair of pants, or a very Tim-like set of colored pencils, and perhaps a very Dan-esque set of maracas.

Oooo I do like some of those ideas...
    I shall be on the lookout.

My new OK Go poster came in the post today, I'm so happy!!!
    Time to rearrange thee room for optimum viewing, methinks...
  • Ooh, lucky you! The only OK Go things I have are the CDS, and not even the DVD! Oh boo hoo.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 26 2007, 10:20 PM)
    Does anyone else sunburn as easily as me?

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 26 2007, 10:36 PM)
    Ah, I'd love to be able to tan. I can't even picture myself tan. All I do is crisp to a fine lobster pink. One of my classmates kept giggling about it all day today.

I sunburn so easily! That's all I do. I get a horrible burn, and then after a while it slightly fades into a very light tan, if anything. I use to hate it, but I've learned to love being pale. I just wish I could stay pale without getting the painful burn.
    And can you believe it? My friend loves sunburn.

QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 27 2007, 07:09 PM)
    My new OK Go poster came in the post today, I'm so happy!!!
    Time to rearrange thee room for optimum viewing, methinks...

I rearranged my walls just for my shirt and poster :]
    Where did you get your poster?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 28 2007, 12:22 AM)
    I rearranged my walls just for my shirt and poster :]
    Where did you get your poster?

EBAY!!!!
    My dad got it for me...
    He ordered me another two from someone else as well, but they havent sent them and we paid for them a week ago... Grrrr!!!

It's not a big one but it's got the wallpaper and a TV with OK Go in the beginning positions for the HIGA video... Lovely smile.gif
  • I wish I could use Ebay! My parents don't like putting credit card information online. Some of my friends have said i could go through them for it, but I feel bad doing that.
  • My dad only uses EBay to buy Rolex and stuff. Not stupid fairy junk. (He likes super heavy metal like Judas Priest and whatever.)
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 28 2007, 12:54 AM)
    My dad only uses EBay to buy Rolex and stuff. Not stupid fairy junk. (He likes super heavy metal like Judas Priest and whatever.)

hahahaha

that stuff is kind of weird. My parents let me buy w/e i want from the internet. I've used ebay a couple of times (for strokes merchandise/tickets). I love it!!! other than the fact that they took some of my money. assfaces.

anyways, im even more sick sad.gif. so i couldn't go to my german class and now i have to work on this presentation for my history class tomorrow. SUCKS!
  • Greg Behrant taught me a new wonderful word: besmexy
    It's how to describe someone who is beautiful, smart, and sexy. He invented this word, but I'm now going to take the credit for it. You have to say it clearly and proudly for the word to come out sounding cool though.
  • Argh my second ebay thing STILL hasnt come. we may have been ripped off. im not happy...

Nice word, tempe... besmexy. I have a different word for it - beautifuck. I may have to alternate between the two...
  • I saw a boy today, maybe 8th grader? He had a box of Fruit Loops for a backpack. I bet he didn't go hungry today tongue.gif
  • Ha what do you mean? Like a book bag that was made to look like a fruit loop box? Or an actual fruit loop box?