In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• laugh.gif No no no, it was an ACTUAL box of Fruit Loops. He was carrying it like a real backpack, on his back. I think he had some rope or something as the straps. It was pretty funny, but I guess he's very creative.
  • Haha that's awesome!

I never liked fruit loops though
  • Are you kidding me Christine!! Fruit Loops were my drug of choice, I can't imagine anyone not liking them sleep.gif
  • I swear, Fruity Cheerios are Fruit Loops' evil twin.
  • I'm coo coo for cocoa puffs!
  • The all time most hillarious quote just said by a teacher:

"You are a dentist 24/7. You just can't forget that. Remember if you go out dancing and partying on a Saturday nite, you are still a dentist. What would you think if you went past a bar and saw your doctor throwing up and and acting crazy?"

Lol, what do you guys think of that funny statement?
    (I'm sitting in an ethics class)
  • Haha, I think it would be pretty weird to see my dentist acting all crazy, but then again I would think it would be weird just to see my dentist anywhere other than at his work place since I never have, but dentists are people just like us non-dentists, so I don't think I'd really think much of anything different than I would of a non-dentist, except for the fact that I'd be surprised to see him.

That was a lot longer than I planned on making it...
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 1 2007, 08:28 AM)
    I swear, Fruity Cheerios are Fruit Loops' evil twin.

Haha when I saw the commercial for the Fruity Cheerios I thought it was Fruit Loops till someone pointed it out to me.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 1 2007, 05:38 PM)
    The all time most hillarious quote just said by a teacher:

"You are a dentist 24/7. You just can't forget that. Remember if you go out dancing and partying on a Saturday nite, you are still a dentist. What would you think if you went past a bar and saw your doctor throwing up and and acting crazy?"

Lol, what do you guys think of that funny statement?
    (I'm sitting in an ethics class)

Oh man. Does that mean I can't get pissed when I'm a doctor????

Shit. I do like my martini and lemonades... sad.gif
  • I'd be weirded out seeing my dentist anywhere other than in his office.

I saw my doctor in a parking lot once, though. I was going to Staples, but I dunno where she was goin'.
  • My ex-dentist was once my uncle, until I figured out that your parents' close friends can be your uncles and aunts too.

And I'm scared. My mom thinks I'm searching "bad stuff" on the computer. ohmy.gif I mean, if I did do that, I'd be my sister.

And pardon me, Mother, OK Go is not "bad stuff."
  • mall this weekend!

yay! jodie!

wub.gif
  • Stupid time-consuming showers! I like the clean, but not the time consumption. Arggh. Bye.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 1 2007, 08:43 PM)
    Stupid time-consuming showers! I like the clean, but not the time consumption. Arggh. Bye.

I know! I agree completely. They take to long, but I enjoy being clean very much. I wish you could like push a button and be clean.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Mar 1 2007, 07:49 PM)
    I wish you could like push a button and be clean.

The Easy button!
  • Haha I love Staples!!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 1 2007, 05:42 PM)
    My ex-dentist was once my uncle, until I figured out that your parents' close friends can be your uncles and aunts too.

And I'm scared. My mom thinks I'm searching "bad stuff" on the computer. ohmy.gif I mean, if I did do that, I'd be my sister.

And pardon me, Mother, OK Go is not "bad stuff."

Just tell the folks you're looking up dentistry. Yeah, it makes you look deep...either that or just really into pain. BTW, dentists don't cause pain! It hurts when I hear that. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Mar 1 2007, 12:13 PM)
    Haha, I think it would be pretty weird to see my dentist acting all crazy, but then again I would think it would be weird just to see my dentist anywhere other than at his work place since I never have, but dentists are people just like us non-dentists, so I don't think I'd really think much of anything different than I would of a non-dentist, except for the fact that I'd be surprised to see him.

That was a lot longer than I planned on making it...

Lol, oh yeah. It'd be really strange to run into my dentist. It's like running into your teacher on the street. Bah, what do you say to them? What's funny about that ethics guy telling us off is I've seen one of my dental teachers drunk. At all our parties, he gets tipsy and it's quite entertaining. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 3 2007, 03:23 AM)
    Lol, oh yeah. It'd be really strange to run into my dentist. It's like running into your teacher on the street. Bah, what do you say to them?

chkl, I KNOW!!!!
    i went to michaels i guess like a year ago or something, and I saw my p.e. teacher. OMG it was so f-in weird. I just wanted to run. AWKWARD!
  • Once, I saw my science teacher buying contraceptives and other such things.