In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Huzzah! Pandy is back! How was your vacation?

Ok Go and music-wise, you haven't missed anything. No new movies worth seeing. Tempe went to the Arizona Renaissance Festival. Um, let's see. I think that's it.
  • my computer wouldn't open this page so i couldn't post all yesterday. i almost died.

im such a loser.
  • Don't worry, I almost died too.
  • awesome.

we're loser buddies
  • I always saw it in you.

My friend keeps on thinking I'm high!!!!
  • I'm a loser too... I flipped and left a message on Courtney's MySpace the second I found out it was back...

What?? Stoner? Why? laugh.gif
  • Haha, and I said it was in a coma. My dad was in a coma for 3 days when he ate too much shrimp, back in around '93.

Apparently I "act like it." huh.gif
  • ^^^^
    a coma??? huh.gif
    thats so weird.

QUOTE (Claret @ Mar 6 2007, 01:02 AM)
    I'm a loser too... I flipped and left a message on Courtney's MySpace the second I found out it was back...

What?? Stoner? Why? laugh.gif

chkl, I know.

i guess we're all losers smile.gif

now i dont feel so bad.
  • Yes, a coma for 3 days. My mom told me this story when I was 7 and that's when I thought all comas lasted for 3 days. If only they did, huh?
  • chkl, if only!

hey thats a kooks song

if only if only, oh he wasn't so lonely, he'd have someone to play w/...(i think thats how it goes)

oh, does anybody here like paolo nutini??

someone told me about him. im not sure if i should buy the cd.
  • I'm a dork. Today is the one year anniversary of my first Ok Go concert. Every now and then, I stare up at the clock and think about what I was doing one year ago today. That means it is also nearly my one year anniversary on the boards. Lol, ok, I'll stop being so overly reflective now.
  • Nearly Rusty's birthday!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 3 2007, 08:29 PM)
    Huzzah! Pandy is back! How was your vacation?

Ok Go and music-wise, you haven't missed anything. No new movies worth seeing. Tempe went to the Arizona Renaissance Festival. Um, let's see. I think that's it.

it was amazing, i got socks from a sex shop and everything
  • oh man i missed this thread when the boards died.. i love it because as the title states, it is just so random! anywho, you guys should read about the ok go/snow patrol concert in LAi went to on saturday and what an adventure it was.. its in the SF review thread i was too lazy to start a new one... im really mad at the ok go van guys. oh well as ok go tells me to do so, i'll get get get get get over it! haha

oh Head Full of Crazy - where did you go for vacation?

Vinca - about Paolo Nutini.. i've heard a few songs from him and its wierd - i dont know what to think of him i mean he doesnt suck but i wasnt blown away either.. maybe i need to hear more of the album i dont know. and i think i was expecting a way different sound when i heard about him. so yeah i dunno!
    how is the kooks' album? ive only heard 'naive' and i like it.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 6 2007, 02:38 AM)
    oh Head Full of Crazy - where did you go for vacation?

how is the kooks' album?

kooks album is great, i got into them before the hype machine got working...i prefur milburn. and the upper room to them and the arctic monkeys though

also the pidgen dectives are the next "big thing" coming up, get into them before all the "cool kids" do for bouns points

i went to cornwall, to this place:

Here!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 6 2007, 03:38 AM)
    how is the kooks' album? ive only heard 'naive' and i like it.

I had to listen to it a few times to get into it, honestly. It's good. It just isn't as amazing as I expected.

So I coloured my hair, so now it's dark brown and looks really nice. Except now I'm having a major reaction to the hair colour, and my head and scalp are all red and itchy. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 6 2007, 09:51 AM)
    I had to listen to it a few times to get into it, honestly. It's good. It just isn't as amazing as I expected.

yup exactly, as the hype machine got going everyone thinks its going to be all that and a cup of gold..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 6 2007, 02:02 AM)
    it was amazing, i got socks from a sex shop and everything

If you go into a sex shop, and come out with socks, there is something very wrong going on.
    Or am I missing something about socks here?
    dry.gif

I didn't know they knew what sex was in cornwall... tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 6 2007, 07:38 PM)
    If you go into a sex shop, and come out with socks, there is something very wrong going on.
    Or am I missing something about socks here?
    dry.gif

I didn't know they knew what sex was in cornwall... tongue.gif

i didnt know it was a sex shop at the time!

but i got amazing emo socks from there, didnt realise untill i was into the shop they had all kinds of worrying stuff on the top shelf

and once your in a sex shop, you have to stay in at least 5 mins to make yourself look like you didnt walk in there by accident
  • mellow.gif

PAHAHFHSAHFAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAA.

mellow.gif

laugh.gif