In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I find it hard to think anyone named Wesley is sexy, knowing a guy named Wesley who is anything but sexy.
  • chkl, well this wesley was. very. and nice too. He helped pick up this elderly man from his seat because he couldn't get up. it was so sweet. ah.
  • Aww...Was this Wesley your age, Ms. Casablancas?
  • chkl, i like it when u call me that. hehehe. well, idk. I'm guessing around 19-20, so its close to my age.
  • Ms. Casablancas, I don't know what else to say.
  • wow... is she going to cheat on julian?!
  • I think so...I'm going to go tune into Cheaters to see if she's on there. Sweet!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 25 2007, 02:09 AM)
    wow... is she going to cheat on julian?!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 02:09 AM)
    I think so...I'm going to go tune into Cheaters to see if she's on there. Sweet!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

aw, now i feel guilty. u guys suck. Im just admiring from a far. goodness.
    julian will always be number one.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 24 2007, 08:13 PM)
    aw, now i feel guilty. u guys suck. Im just admiring from a far. goodness.
    julian will always be number one.

That's what they all say OMG. I bet you went back to the restaurant to go "fetch Wesley's meatballs."
  • omg you guys i have a set of things named after the ok go boys..
    dan - my polar bear who has the greatest expression on his face all the time
    rusty - the build a bear i got for my bday! hes even holding a guitar!
    tim - my cute little tv!
    damian - nothing yet =/ but i think when i get a new ipod i shall name it damian!

oh and its always nice to have hot waiters.. makes the whole dining experience so much more memorable.. and if you're on a girls night out or whatever it makes the coversations quite funny and loud haha.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 02:14 AM)
    That's what they all say OMG. I bet you went back to the restaurant to go "fetch Wesley's meatballs."

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    chkl, please. Julian WILL always be number one. just for that im never going back to that restaurant, or at least on the same day.

good bye wesley.

(MY THOUSANDTH POST OMG OMG) im a thousandaire!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Feb 25 2007, 02:18 AM)
    oh and its always nice to have hot waiters.. makes the whole dining experience so much more memorable.. and if you're on a girls night out or whatever it makes the coversations quite funny and loud haha.

Yes, and Ms. Churchill here doesn't understand that. I am not cheating on Julian! chkl, idk y im so mad. chkl laugh.gif laugh.gif im crazy.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Feb 24 2007, 08:18 PM)

I don't like hot waiters. Dude, I'm there to focus on my FOOD!

Julian WILL always be number one. just for that im never going back to that restaurant, or at least on the same day.

good bye wesley.

(MY THOUSANDTH POST OMG OMG) im a thousandaire!!!

Oh, hey, you're back. How were Wesley's meatballs? XD

Yay! Thousandth post (for you)!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 02:21 AM)
    I don't like hot waiters. Dude, I'm there to focus on my FOOD!

chkl, thats true, but it doesn't hurt does it? i like dinner and a show, hehe.
    QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 02:21 AM)
    Oh, hey, you're back. How were Wesley's meatballs? XD

chkl, ur nasty.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 24 2007, 08:25 PM)
    chkl, thats true, but it doesn't hurt does it? i like dinner and a show, hehe.
    chkl, ur nasty.

That's how I roll. I swear, it's GT doing this to me. We're all weird somehow.

And besides, what if I meant his round structures of ground beef used with pasta? You could the the one with the dirty mind, my friend. tongue.gif
  • Lol I always forget what "chkl" means and says it phonetically...

its wierd.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 02:27 AM)
    That's how I roll. I swear, it's GT doing this to me. We're all weird somehow.

And besides, what if I meant his round structures of ground beef used with pasta? You could the the one with the dirty mind, my friend. tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
    chkl, that maybe true. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 25 2007, 02:29 AM)
    Lol I always forget what "chkl" means and says it phonetically...

its wierd.

c'mon, join the "chkl" crowd. its what all the kool kids are writing.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 24 2007, 08:29 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif
    chkl, that maybe true. tongue.gif

So you're calling me weird? sad.gif I feel so unloved. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 24 2007, 09:33 PM)
    So you're calling me weird? sad.gif I feel so unloved. tongue.gif

no way! you rule! more like I'm wierd