In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 8 2005, 09:42 PM)
    hehe, yeah, he sang have yourself a merry little christmas with chris martin...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 8 2005, 09:42 PM)
    hehe, yeah, he sang have yourself a merry little christmas with chris martin...
    i wish i could've seen that...forget chris martin--i love conan! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 8 2005, 09:41 PM)
    There's a Cadillac House? I love cadillacs! Where is this place? I want to go there. Was the food good? The atmosphere (besides the splinter, of course)?

The Cadillac House is a restaurant in my town, Lexington, MI. I love it there because I've been going there ever since I can remember.

Food is very good, and the atmosphere is good too. I always sit in the bar area, I always have I guess.

If you want to visit there page, click here. There is a scroll bar at the top and under it you should find the Cadillac House, click that.

Even though I'm not to fond of a lot of towns in Michigan, Lexington is pretty awesome considering my area. From first glance it doesn't look like it belongs to a big farming community, but it does.
  • chris martin? the coldplay singer?

he is a GOD and im going to see them in mere days!
  • coldplay = super poop

but chris martin has turne around and become the glory of his former self and like totally recusive again unlike he was with the last album. weird.
  • coldplay rock all so =p
  • I'm the opposite of you guys. I think Chris Martin is silly.

coldplay=super poop

indeed
  • Who names their kid apple?

Im gonna name mine kumkwat!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 9 2005, 12:53 PM)
    Who names their kid apple?

Im gonna name mine kumkwat!

I've already reserved Cantaloupe.
  • dammit that was my kids middle name!
  • fine you can have it, "Honey Dew's the real money melon"- moe(from the simpsons)

Wow I worked a simpsons quote into something, I'm giving myself props.
  • shiny silver pin
  • I give you props fellow GTAer! w00t
  • badgers nadgers
  • What's badger's nadgers?
  • wouldnt you like to know =p

oh wait...you do..

is a english joke....like bee's knees....badgers nadgers..
  • Oh, well people haven't really used "the bee's knees" since the fourties, so I guess it's time someone brought that back in one way or another. That's cute. What are nadgers? unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 10 2005, 07:27 PM)
    Oh, well people haven't really used "the bee's knees" since the fourties, so I guess it's time someone brought that back in one way or another. That's cute.

i say and hear the bees knees quite often actually... but i'm a bit crazy... and associate with other crazy people... so maybe you normal folks haven't used it since the fourties... or maybe i'm just the girl anacrhonism...
  • Me? I fall into the Sane catagory now? What have I done? I'm one of the Drama folk. How can this be? What is life like in the loonie bin? Is that a real place, or are you just screwing with me? Have I had too much wime? Why did I spell wine wrong? Maybe I should go for a drive. But then if I've had too much wine, I might crash. And then I'd be on one of those horrible don't drink and drive! videos we used to watch in driver's ed. Man I hated those videos. They were so sad. Such bad acting for the fake ones. Yeah... Where are you from, really, if indeed the loonie bin is a real place, where is it located, and why? Ow. My head.
  • the Bee's Knees was used in the 20s. Along with the Cat's Meow, Bronx Cheer, jalopy and all that snazzy stuff.

I love slang from different decades and countries. I was very excited when we learned some in English last year when we read The Great Gatsby (my favorite book!).