In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I don't feel like it. It's the random stuff thread so I'm just going to post random things and you can go on with your conversation if you like! biggrin.gif

Two of my friends and I are in speech class and we have to make an infomercial! I'm so excited.

The product we're going to do is called "Boyfriend in a Box". haha. And one of my friends is a guy, so he has to be all for this product. It's going to be wonderful. HE'S GOT TO DRESS UP TOO!

laugh.gif
  • Isn't that kinda ripping off of those Mr. Right dolls?
  • huh? no.

We wanted to do something in a box, and this was our only option because the other stuff we thought of could offend people in school.
  • hahha my friends bought me a mr right doll for my 19th!

they have bf in a box at the itstore in canada! it made me laugh!

in grade 8 dee and I did an ":informercial": for "Flabmaster 2000"
    HAHAHHA OH GOOD TIMES
  • We wanted to do "Leprechaun in a Box", but someone did that last year (shockingly). I was upset because leprechauns are amazing, and funny.

they're amazingly hysterical, or hysterically amazing.

whichever you like.
  • They have Voodoo in a box at my local Barnes and Nobles, as well as mini Buddha, And the Smallest therapist in the world...in a box, of course. laugh.gif
  • i always wanted those voodoo kits.
    Barnes and Nobles has a record for me seeing people i dont like there.
  • I'm sorry. How come nobody posts in the News and Politics Forum anymore?
  • No one cares about news?
    I don't know
    Everything's negative.
  • I might be getting a snow storm tonight.

I might not.

It's hard to say.

I'm hoping for the best, because I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I'm too eager for Christmas break! biggrin.gif
  • Hey Jade? Are you and I the babies of the bunch?
  • I'm 17, are you?

I guess we're the middle children because giggleguy and girlinthedark are 13 or 14.

Something like that.
  • I'm 17, too. My birthday is in February. So I'm older than you, Jade.
  • pfft . . . of course you are. Everyone is! dry.gif

I'm one of the younger kids in my class.
  • I'm the youngest girl!
    I turn 17 in... dun dun dun 11 days!
  • oooooo, never mind!

it was my friend's birthday today. She turned 18! My other friend brought her cookies today with a letter of her name on each of them (Heather). So we ate them in yearbook today until they spelled 'Heater', then 'Eater', then 'Eat', then 'At'.

We were amused by this. biggrin.gif
  • I would be too.
  • Actually, girlinthedark is the youngest girl. We shouldn't exclude her just because she isn't here.
  • what happpened to her?