In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• nu uh!

you must wait for deedo
  • hahaha ENERGY PENIS!
    oh man andy that thing is hi-larious...the things people do to get off... and by people i mean you tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 15 2005, 12:47 PM)
    blink.gif :

all will reveal itself in due time tongue.gif
  • *reading * muahahha
  • I got out of school early today! YAY!

No school tomorrow I bet either. Mwahahahaha!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 15 2005, 02:29 PM)
    I got out of school early today!  YAY!

No school tomorrow I bet either.  Mwahahahaha!

aww, not fair! tongue.gif So does that mean you're pretty much on your Christmas break?
  • Nope, my school's last day is next Wednesday. I think it's stupid because we only a week and a half of break! dry.gif
  • Oh yeah. My sister and I are watching War of the Worlds right now.

Normally movies like this don't scare me.

But this is one scary movie. The part where the alien-controlled robots start to evaporate the people and nothing but their clothes are left! AND THE NOISE IT MAKES!

*gasp*

It's freaky. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 15 2005, 02:41 PM)
    Nope, my school's last day is next Wednesday.  I think it's stupid because we only a week and a half of break!  dry.gif

Wednesday? That's such a weird day to finish school. Maybe you'll be really lucky and you'll have snowdays until your break starts. That's mostly wishful thinking, but it could happen.... maybe.. sorta... not likely. Oh, and I totally feel your pain with having so little time off. Last year I think i had maybe 11 days off, two of which were spent on a train getting to and from school, it sucked.
  • i have to say that sucks massive balls!
    i am lucky enough that my exams are all early all together all at once so i nearly die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buuttt
    the end of the year is brutal - dont finish til early may while most finish mid april!
  • Dam! I just had the crappiest exam everrrr. I suck. Please someone sing Get Over It.
  • I'm singing. Can you hear me? I just took three exams in one class. And I barely had one page of my in class essay. So someone needs to sing to me too.
  • I think i can hear you. Thanks. I'll sing it for both of us too. But I'm a crappy singer so it won't make you feel better.
  • I've been singing since I was 3. biggrin.gif
  • Aren't you special... Actually that is pretty special
  • So what. You're canadian. cool.gif
  • I don't get it. Sorry is that supposed to be an insult? to me its a compliment. and I wasn't insulting you. Being able to sing at 3 is pretty special.
  • Hell no! Canada and it's people are AWESOME! Good Lord, I wish I was Canadian. I'm just white with no particular culture to call my own. I'm american, and that's sad.
  • o canada...its 40 below...i cant feel my ass....this weather really bloowssss

Ok im done