In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Hey guys go to my blog. Try the face recognition thingi its coolio.

Melissalovesstuff
  • I look like a combination of: Katie Holmes, Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Frank, Gillian Anderson, Prince Harry of Wales, Giles Villeneuve, Isabelle Huppert, Cate Blanchett, Mel Gibson, and Shirly Temple. laugh.gif Wow. What a combination, huh?
  • I did something like this a while ago on a different website.

The thing said I looked like Catherine Bell.

She was in Bruce Almighty and JAG

I don't see how she looks like me.
  • hahaha. I tried it again with another picture. Now I look like: Gillian Anderson (again), Margaret Mitchell, Mia Farrow, Olivia Newton John, Celine Dion, Mira Sorvino, Nicole Kidman, Madhuri Dixit, Gerald Ford (?), and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    Umm. Ok.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 16 2005, 07:24 PM)
    hahaha. I tried it again with another picture. Now I look like: Gillian Anderson (again), Margaret Mitchell, Mia Farrow, Olivia Newton John, Celine Dion, Mira Sorvino, Nicole Kidman, Madhuri Dixit, Gerald Ford (?), and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    Umm. Ok.

Gerald Ford was a president, by the way.

He's from Michigan too.
  • hmmm, i got: jim carrey, jack lemmon, naomi watts, nicole kidman, andie macdowell, helena bonham carter, alain prost, paul allen, cate blanchett, vladimir putin...
  • It said I looked like: Angelina Jolie, Uma Therman, and Nathalie Portman.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 16 2005, 06:34 PM)

according to this one i look like rosario dawson, joise maran, and salma hayek...
  • No you don't. You're white.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 16 2005, 07:40 PM)
    according to this one i look like rosario dawson, joise maran, and salma hayek...

With that one It says I look like Winnona Ryder, Scarlett Johanssen, and Tori Spelling.

I guess its a compiment?
  • I looked like 2 Asian Women. Hahaha laugh.gif I'm Irish and German. They were both really pretty, though.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 16 2005, 06:41 PM)
    You're white.

are you serious?!? i hadn't noticed... tongue.gif
  • You're also adopted...OOPS! ohmy.gif I mean, they're your real parents. Yeah. (You're actually my siamese twin. God. Shut up. She's not supposed to know yet.)
  • no one wants to comment on my blog?? I'm sad now.
  • hahaha, i just tried uploading a different picture to the first face recognition and this time i got all men!.. what the hell?!?
  • On the thingi you can click M F or all. And it changes the gender.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 16 2005, 07:00 PM)
    On the thingi you can click M F or all. And it changes the gender.

i know!.. i clicked F and there were no results!.. so apparently i look very manly in this pic...
  • Yeah, when you were born, You were a man, and our parents had to change your gender in order to seperate us. I think you're hot no matter what gender you are, but I can't act on that impulse because you're my sibling. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 16 2005, 08:02 PM)
    i know!.. i clicked F and there were no results!..

LOL... well maybe theres a glitch, the same thing happened to me when I did a pic of my sis.